• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

Just done a practise run of partial hanging. I got to the point my hands started to slip down and my legs went numb/pins and needles. I didn't keep going as this was a practise run but does it sound like I have hit the correct spot, and if I kept going would I have passed out .

Many thanks for any advice

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Did you fell any pressure building up in your head?

Reactions: faust
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Sounds like you might be in the right direction. And to answer your original question about would you pass out. I can't tell you for sure. Did you get any sense that you would lose consciousness?

R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
My hands falling down by my side and my head slowly getting heavier were the only signs I got along with the feeling in my legs. This is why I came straight here for advice

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
That seems like you hit the spot pretty well

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Some people can find that sweet spot every time it seems, others it's hit or miss.
My advice is be very careful if you plan on practicing this method, to fine tune it. Going that one bit further can lead to something you didn't plan on.

R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
Some people can find that sweet spot every time it seems, others it's hit or miss.
My advice is be very careful if you plan on practicing this method, to fine tune it. Going that one bit further can lead to something you didn't plan on.
Thanks One4all, I appreciate your input and your advice
That seems like you hit the spot pretty well
Excellent ! it has taken me weeks to find it !

R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
Can you find it consecutively?
To be honest I didn't try again after this. My first thought was get to this page and ask if I have found the spot. The Past few weeks I have had the rope at the top of my neck, and also the bottom of my neck, doing nothing but building up pressure. Today on here I read that someone placed it just below there adams apple and that was the spot for them. So it is exactly what I done tonight and the feelings I got were as I described. Much different from past feelings.

Reactions: one4all