• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tiny alligator : >

May 6, 2024
my first ever therapist was the worst, i was 10 at the time, she used to alwayes accuse me of lying and never believe a word i said, only sticking to what my parents said complaning about me, it even went to the point that when my blood test resulets came she just started shouting at me for how badly and unresponsible i was for not taking care of myself,i just quit one day and never came back ,therapy just damages me more than doing any good.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Blue Elephant, HereTomorrow and 4 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
If I really think back as far as possible and remember as much as I can..honestly not easy..I have huge wholes in my memory due to things like abuse. But I have had somewhere between 7-10 therapists and or psychiatrist. Starining at around the age of 12 when I left my first note. Honestly I have extremely disliked all but one. none I think even knew how suicidal I was/am. They all fall for the I am perfectly fine routine, smiling, while crying on the inside. I love my current therapist, I literally think she is the best ever. But to be honest its probably to late to make any real change

• Hugs
Reactions: tiny alligator : >, LoiteringClouds and divinemistress36

May 6, 2024
If I really think back as far as possible and remember as much as I can..honestly not easy..I have huge wholes in my memory due to things like abuse. But I have had somewhere between 7-10 therapists and or psychiatrist. Starining at around the age of 12 when I left my first note. Honestly I have extremely disliked all but one. none I think even knew how suicidal I was/am. They all fall for the I am perfectly fine routine, smiling, while crying on the inside. I love my current therapist, I literally think she is the best ever. But to be honest its probably to late to make any real change
same thing, i don't even think my parents know that i am suicidal even tho i tend to hint about it a lot ,and definatly not my old therapist.

it may be too late for recovery , but i am still happy for you to find such a nice therapist, wish you all the best in there!

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and lostforever77
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
This one was mainly my fault but I still want to share it. When I was around 16 I started to feel disconnected from reality and I wanted to do something about it. I couldn't put it into words in my own head much let alone describe it in front of a stranger. I've also never been good at talking generally and being nervous only amplified that. So I got an idea that it might be easier to just say what I think it is since I already looked into it and the descriptions about derealization fit what I was experiencing perfectly. I thought to myself she might know about it and that we will start the conversation from there somehow. So I told her, I think I have derealization. She laughed and went on a rumble about how "we psychologists hate when patients selfdiagnose through the inTernEt as if they know what they are talking about" while having this smirk on her face and pointing at her mug which had some quote related to what she just said printed on it.
Look I'm not saying she wasn't right. This probably happens often to them and it must be frustrating, but why the damn attitude? All I did was trying to start somehow and did a terrible job at it. Maybe she thought I'm making stuff up on purpose or something, I don't know, but what I took from that was: you suck at this, you won't be taken seriously, don't even try. So I shut up and sat thru that appointment doing exactly so. Never showed up to any psychologist ever again.

• Wow
Reactions: tiny alligator : >, LoiteringClouds and divinemistress36
Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
never really had a bad one but its never been something that has worked for me and I've been in therapy since I can remember, I think its mainly that I just can not for the life of me talk to anyone about what's going on in my head but it never felt like any of the therapists cared since it didn't seem like there was anything going on with me on the surface level

Reactions: tiny alligator : >
lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
every therapist ive had just gives off the vibe that they dont gaf.
my first ever therapist was the worst, i was 10 at the time, she used to alwayes accuse me of lying and never believe a word i said, only sticking to what my parents said complaning about me, it even went to the point that when my blood test resulets came she just started shouting at me for how badly and unresponsible i was for not taking care of myself,i just quit one day and never came back ,therapy just damages me more than doing any good.

Reactions: tiny alligator : >