• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
i feel particularly sarcastic today; inspired by this thread:
I am greatly upset at the number of young people on this site

don't you feel protected by today's society?
i feel so safe and cuddly, like a warm feeling that makes my appreciate the human race
let the politicians and church take care of my well-being: it's so reassuring to me :) (obviously i'm vulnerable)

they take so good care of me, and i feel like i can blindly trust them - eternally!
they are great gatekeepers of my personal safety - i'm stupid, so they know much better then me: i feel so safe!

dictatorship

let's all trust our 'supreme leaders' - they are very good, and they care so much about humanity - so, so much

they have the power and the means of eradicating society, but they don't - why, because they are kind and compassionate to us, and all our suffering - the empathy is palpable. they do have the power of annihilation, but they only keep the weapons of mass distraction destruction at hand - 'just in case'; but they are very - very - careful about this power; not irresponsible with it, at all !

don't you just love that?! really, don't you love how responsible and rational our supreme leaders are?
i will continue to blindly trust them, and not question their judgment, at any moment

dictatorship is a tool always used for 'good' - why doesn't everyone see this?!
they - the leaders (and supreme at that, too) - they care for us, deeply? i love them so, so much
if you don't understand their intentions, they will gently encourage your development - i want to hug them

it's interesting that democracy is still alive: this is pure blasphemy: shame on us! shame on the democratic world! but don't worry: the supreme leaders are ready to attack this so called 'freedom of speech', and crush any independent and critical thought; the supreme leaders of china are getting ready to support the supreme leader of russia - isn't this just lovely. (dictators threaten obliteration of the world, only if democracy is not completely eliminated, but other than that - the world is perfectly safe)

religion

religion is so inoffensive: the kindness and care of the pedophile religious leaders is so under appreciated, nowadays; all they want to do is guide humanity in the right direction (while innocently fondling young boys)
their righteousness is unbounded, and their power of thought is so deep that us (simple mortals) are just unable to comprehend their true sacrifice - my soul is in pure agony for them; why don't we just understand their gentle indoctrination?! too bad they will not live forever, so they will continue to take care of us and our needs. i sincerely hope that when they get closer to death, society will deny them all peaceful and dignified deaths - to respect their views and prolong their suffering (i'm not mean, i'm just respectful towards their pro-life beliefs)

another point: the russian god is much more right, much more powerful, and much more righteous than, let's say, the UK and US gods (combined); so russian 'heroes' go to a much more comfortable heaven than the UK heaven; in fact, the UK/US democratic heaven is probably considered hell by the dictatorship heaven

however, the 'sanctity of life' is upheld equally by all religions, it's just that dictatorship 'sanctity' of life for fallen comrades and 'heroes' is not quite the same as the 'sanctity' of life for democratic 'heroes' - regardless of the fact that many people will inevitably die - but this is a for a great cause: war and 'justice'. so let's just hypocritically admire the deaths of 'heroes' from all sides - because the sanctity of life is undeniable

again, please appreciate dictatorship and religion with respect - these are not cancers of our society
(i feel offended and appalled by us, including myself - especially myself: pure ingratitude)

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, freevoid, jodes2 and 1 other person
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Oh, yes! I'm as snug as a bug mummified in spider silk, just as the gargantuan arachnid raises its scythe-like fangs over my soft, squishy body.

But seriously, fuck the human species and their cruelty, manipulation, parasitism, and superiority complex.

Reactions: ksp
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
:pfff:

i'm greatly upset with you people!
completely disappointed and disillusioned withe these answers
i will lose a lot of sleep tonight (of course i'm kidding :pfff:)

Last edited:
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
You say "disillusioned" like it's a negative quality.

Reactions: ksp
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think you need to watch/read 1984 (again?) my friend. See just how insightful George Orwell was back in 1948. We actually read that at school! Can you believe that? I'm kind of surprised in a way. To open our eyes that young...

Reactions: ksp and Jarni
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
When it comes to religion, I'm totally not a fan of any kind of religions but I'm not disrespectul towards people who are religious.
However, people should have a choice if they want to do and learn about it or not.
Back when I went to school, they forced our class to go to religion where they learned about Jesus and other crap but not about Buddha and other figures from different other religions.
That's why I always had a F in religion. I just didn't care since it's nothing that would benefit my carrier.
Therefore I always went to one of the abounded classrooms with two of my classmates and we were like chilling there, doing homework or playing Flappybird and Temple Run when (those were the most popular games back then)

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
I think you need to watch/read 1984 (again?) my friend. See just how insightful George Orwell was back in 1948. We actually read that at school! Can you believe that? I'm kind of surprised in a way. To open our eyes that young...
thank you for reminding me :) i am the direct enemy of the people of Ocenaia, The Party, the great Ministry of Truth, Ministry of Love, the Party's Thought Police, and the rest :) The Big Brother will save us all, and look out for us - HATE! HATE! HATE! war is peace! therefore: follow me, because i speak the absolute truth, so if you don't follow me - you will die! :pfff::pfff::pfff:

to tell you the truth i'm amazed that you read it in school - this is the education needed by society!

imagine how many brilliant minds were oppressed and silenced during the centuries, by religion and dictatorship - humanity would have been much more advanced by now

…but I'm not disrespectul towards people who are religious…
i'm not making fun of religious people, but i am making fun of indoctrination - it repulses me

in fact, i think that all people are very intelligent, including religious people

but every person deserves to know facts, and should be allowed to think for themselves, using logic and common sense.

young people should not frightened by ridiculous made-up stories of Hell, and Adam and Eve - the world is evil because Eve dared to 'take a bite of the forbidden fruit' - in essence the world is evil because of women (for only a few hundreds of years!!)

how many generations of women had to fight oppression - "inferior human beings"; unable to vote, and change views - for a better society; even now, they continue to fight for equal rights - and they will be forced to continue to fight against the deep-seated view of inferiority, instilled by powerful religious men, still in power - no, religion must go: it should only exist in history books, as lessons learned (with an extremely high price paid)

another good point you made:
Back when I went to school, they forced our class to go to religion where they learned about Jesus and other crap but not about Buddha and other figures from different other religions.
That's why I always had a F in religion. I just didn't care since it's nothing that would benefit my carrier.
were you aware how much it would affect your career - at that time ?

what if you had to pay the price for an extremely flawed and invalid education - for the rest of your life?
what if you would be viewed like a convict escaped from prison, because of that F in religion?

what if this forced subject was 'political science', and you couldn't get a degree in architecture because of an F in Communism - your entire life would be ruined because of extremely unfair education imposed by a supreme leader - one single person driving intelligent children to suicide, because 'the supreme leader is always right'

if society has any chance to prosper, the first two steps it needs to make is to eradicate dictatorship and religion - the sooner the better (10 to 50 years at most), and then continue to prosper by removing indoctrination from education (and teach children the proper facts of life: death is a fact of life)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep