Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I was just talking in class and I know I can be annoying sometimes but I wasn't even talking to him and he could of just asked me to quiet down or not of been a douche if I was bothering him instead he made a scene and we were laughed at in class and so now my anxiety is up and I'm upset and everything makes me wanna die I legit was crying in class the other day so now I'm just more upset because everything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Foresight, Circles, NobodyKnowsMe and 6 others
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Always hated school. sent to this place i had no desire to be at only to be mocked, slandered and sometimes put in danger.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, Circles, Red and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really can be so cruel, and can just make things worse. That is why I prefer to stay away from people. I'm sorry that you are suffering. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Red, waitingforrest and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
What a Fckn dickhead for telling you that,. Sorry you are having to deal with this situation. I've experienced the same thing in school and numerous other places sadly. =\

I wish you the best, no Doubt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Seaghost and waitingforrest
Maaizr

Maaizr

LIGHTSTEALER
Aug 2, 2021
this wouldve been a fist fight with me for sure i wouldve put kiddo in an early grave

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Circles, Superdeterminist, waitingforrest and 2 others
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
this wouldve been a fist fight with me for sure i wouldve put kiddo in an early grave
Do u have any recommendations because I'm scared to go back to school Bc I don't want people to be mean and I'm scared to talk in class how do I get ppl to back off but I don't want expelled

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
Do u have any recommendations because I'm scared to go back to school Bc I don't want people to be mean and I'm scared to talk in class how do I get ppl to back off but I don't want expelled
Are you still in high school? I don't have any specific advice but know that after you graduate you will most likely never see most of those people ever again.

High school seems like an eternity when you are in it because our minds perceive time differently when we are young but it does end and as the years go on you will think less and less of it. Try to detach yourself a bit emotionally from the goings on around you and not put so much weight and emotion into an event like that, though I know it is easier said than but it might help keep a level head.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Red, Shu and 1 other person
D

depressedexwriter

Mar 16, 2022
homie you gotta toughen up. I know he clowned you and the class laughed and it seemed like the end of the world. But this sad boy shit of 'oh how will I ever go back to school?!' is probably the reason he targeted you in the first place.

Maaizr pretty much had the right take, except I would never recommend getting into a fist fight because of 0 tolerance BS. But you need to come back with something. Make fun of his haircut, or the fact that he never talks during class. Unless he's the most popular guy in school, he has something -- something you can use against him. But even if none of that is true, just go in there like nothing happened and keep on with your shit. If he tries to remind you of the fact he clowned you just be like "you're still on about some shit that happened last week? how fucking sad are you?'

Reactions: Maaizr
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
homie you gotta toughen up. I know he clowned you and the class laughed and it seemed like the end of the world. But this sad boy shit of 'oh how will I ever go back to school?!' is probably the reason he targeted you in the first place.

Maaizr pretty much had the right take, except I would never recommend getting into a fist fight because of 0 tolerance BS. But you need to come back with something. Make fun of his haircut, or the fact that he never talks during class. Unless he's the most popular guy in school, he has something -- something you can use against him. But even if none of that is true, just go in there like nothing happened and keep on with your shit. If he tries to remind you of the fact he clowned you just be like "you're still on about some shit that happened last week? how fucking sad are you?'
I called him a little bitch but it didn't really work Bc he's the popular kid in my class so no one rlly gives a fuck in a way

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
People like this thrive on bringing others down in order to make themselves feel important- showing that you are upset by his comments gives him fuel to continue.

I know it's hard and easier said than done, as someone else said, but the key is to try to let it slide off your back - his comments are down to his own insecurity rather than anything to do with you!

Feel pity for this pathetic soul who needs to drag at others in order to make himself feel good - his reliance on this tactic is a testament to his own weakness, not yours.

If you refuse to give him the reaction he seeks he may well double down and make more of a scene - this will serve to make him seem even more like an idiot and he'll show himself up sooner or later. This is something you can openly laugh at - why should he be so bothered by anything you do if you don't appear bothered by him? Fake it at first by pretending not to care; hell, call him "Karen" for interfering with your business uninvited, his opinion means nothing to you and his input is meaningless.

Reactions: unimaginativelamp, Circles and Serio
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
People like this thrive on bringing others down in order to make themselves feel important- showing that you are upset by his comments gives him fuel to continue.

I know it's hard and easier said than done, as someone else said, but the key is to try to let it slide off your back - his comments are down to his own insecurity rather than anything to do with you!

Feel pity for this pathetic soul who needs to drag at others in order to make himself feel good - his reliance on this tactic is a testament to his own weakness, not yours.

If you refuse to give him the reaction he seeks he may well double down and make more of a scene - this will serve to make him seem even more like an idiot and he'll show himself up sooner or later. This is something you can openly laugh at - why should he be so bothered by anything you do if you don't appear bothered by him? Fake it at first by pretending not to care; hell, call him "Karen" for interfering with your business uninvited, his opinion means nothing to you and his input is meaningless.
Thx that's actually good advice

• Hugs
Reactions: Maaizr, Circles and Red
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I know it's hard to just shrug it off but essentially, the guy is obviously a dick n it will bite him in the ass sooner or later lol

Your sensitivity can be a strength rather than a weakness - I know it doesn't feel like it now but trust me, feeling so deeply makes you able to understand and help others and therefore be a far better person than he could ever hope to be.

If you ever need a chat my inbox is always open! I experienced bullying a lot when I was younger and know exactly how it feels, it's not easy! I know you can get through this though, you have my love and support :heart:

U

unimaginativelamp

Apr 9, 2022
I'm sorry that guy is such an asshole. I agree with the person who called him a Karen--he sounds like a self righteous prick.

I know this may not help a lot, but some kids in high school say fucked up shit like thst randomly to get a response--a guy used to do that to me a lot when I was in high school. Not responding or calling them out shuts them up real fast. Just remember, high school really is
temporary, and once you're out, you stop thinking about it. Most people don't do this in the real world--it's the sort of shit that stops making people "cool" and just makes them into loser dickheads.

Reactions: Red