• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Student
Oct 29, 2023
In the worst case scenario that I am discovered after an SN poisoning attempt what are the chances paramedics/nurses and doctors would be able to diagnose that I used SN?

I know methylene blue can be used to treat SN poisoning but would they be able to tell I had methemeglobinemia symptoms, this is assuming I dispose/hide any traces of SN after ingestion.

Is there any other way they could potentially prevent me from dying.

M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes đź’•
Jun 28, 2024
I'm not sure - it may depend on how experienced the paramedics are or if they've come across sn poisoning before. If they recognise that you have the symptoms of methemoglobinemia such as your skin turning blue, low blood pressure with high heart rate then they'll treat you with mb. But sn poisoning isn't very common so I don't think they'd actually know what was wrong with you immediately - especially if you've disposed of all evidence.
I think it would take a while to diagnose through the right blood tests but should be too late by then.

Reactions: TiredTurtle and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
In the worst case scenario that I am discovered after an SN poisoning attempt what are the chances paramedics/nurses and doctors would be able to diagnose that I used SN?

I know methylene blue can be used to treat SN poisoning but would they be able to tell I had methemeglobinemia symptoms, this is assuming I dispose/hide any traces of SN after ingestion.

Is there any other way they could potentially prevent me from dying.
It's time sensitive even if they know what it is. There's no complete telling it would work. (People have died even after calling for ambulance within minutes of ingestion and getting admitted)

It would be clear from the chocolate color blood, the falling oxygen levels or the blue lips and fingertips. This is not something you can hide. Depending you where you from they might or might not be equipped with the antidote. Best thing is not be found for 3-4 hours.

Reactions: TiredTurtle, LunarLight, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Upvote 0