• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
I'm getting very impatient now. My SN has been in transit for a couple weeks now and I might get it in late November if it doesn't get seized. I've stolen some of my mums medication again. I have 100 codeine and paracetamol 15mg/500mg pills.
17 30/mg co codamol
13 BP 1mg lorazepam
3 5mg diazepam

I don't know what any of these do other then knock me out for a couple hours. If I take all of them will I be garenteed death? I know it causes liver damage etc but since only 2 make my drowsy and sleep in minutes, I won't be in too much pain right? Or should I just save these for when my SN comes? If they can help with it.
Thanks lovelies x

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning and Hopeindeath!
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
As your SN has been in transit for 2 weeks, why would it take another month? It usually arrives in the UK in 2 to 3 weeks.

I don't know how the pills would affect you. From looking online it might be a lethal dose if you're not used to codeine, but I have no idea if it would hurt or not. You might end up vomiting them from the paracetamol irritating your stomach, or just because of the quantities of it. I wouldn't advise ODing on it.

Reactions: glitchgirl
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No. You won't ctb with this, except indirectly through a protracted battle with liver failure. Codeine has a ceiling effect due to it needing to be converted to morphine by the liver for it to be anything more than a very weak opioid. After 180mg or so, you are just wasting codeine.

• Aww..
Reactions: glitchgirl
glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
Mods please delete this thread because my SN has arrived. Sorry about this.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning