• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
This simply a random stupid shower thought. But I wondered, "Could it happen?" I think about dying daily, positively. The thought of doing it is relaxing, comforting. Waking up from a day/dream where I CTB makes me upset. My "struggle" isn't the thoughts itself, but that they are only thoughts. Not necessarily aroused from the dangerous scenario, but the act itself because it leads to non-existence. Is it even possible? Would the body be able to react in such a way to a concept that is something our body perpetually fights to prevent, until it fails?

I know there's also autoerotic asphyxiation, but is the arousal from the act of dying, or simply the high from oxygen deprivation? Probably a bit of both. And does it expand to more than asphyxiation?

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I dont know but watching people die turns me on, especially if its more..

Messy and exposed, i like watching their eyes the most and seeing the horror and fear.

Reactions: Foxxy and Dliena
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A mix of risk and effect.
It does not seem.like a bad way to go.