• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
is sending delayed emails with suicide notes through Gmail a bad idea? Could I get caught as a result?

Reactions: ropearoundatree and oddetoad
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
bad idea

asking for LE interference

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
is sending delayed emails with suicide notes through Gmail a bad idea? Could I get caught as a result?
I'd been considering this, and came to a conclusion. Just my two cents!

i) test it to yourself first - you don't want something to go wrong and the emails to get sent out immediately.
ii) make sure that the delay is set to a considerable amount of time after ctb. If it turns out to be a failed attempt then you'll likely not be in a position to cancel anything for a few hours minimum, and them being sent out would just complicate things.

Oh, also I wouldn't use something like google to send delayed emails. They scoop data in people's emails, and you don't want your email to trigger some alert on google's end. I'd use something like protn etc.

Reactions: Mayonaise, ropearoundatree, Mateira and 4 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah... what about proton mail?
I mean if you really wanna do it , pay someone else to do it for you

OR.. if you can do it from a remote location or if you're well versed with VPN

Just leave a physical note instead. I really doubt you need them to let you know you've done it. (i've pondered these ideas too)

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I thought about using Gmail but having all keywords in attachments. I would likely email just my solicitor two days after and ask them to notify everyone else. I don't think Gmail scans attachments. Anyone know for sure? Plus- would they scan them before they were sent?

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
proton is fine, fastmail is fine. Both support delayed email (and masked email if you prefer).
I wouldn't go near any of the tech giants for stuff like that. Assume that whatever you write on google etc will be farmed for some use somewhere! (that's not paranoia - I worked in cybersec).
I thought about using Gmail but having all keywords in attachments. I would likely email just my solicitor two days after and ask them to notify everyone else. I don't think Gmail scans attachments. Anyone know for sure? Plus- would they scan them before they were sent?
gmail most definitely scans attachments, and everything else that goes through their servers.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and leavingthesoultrap
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you don't want your email to trigger some alert on google's end
what about masking the words, basic example; 5u1c1d3 (suicide)
ii) make sure that the delay is set to a considerable amount of time after ctb. If it turns out to be a failed attempt then you'll likely not be in a position to cancel anything for a few hours minimum, and them being sent out would just complicate things.
this was the biggest problem i saw with this. depending on the method and how bad the fail is. it could be days being in hospital. and then they get sent while your there and everyone knows how much you hate them now.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
what about masking the words, basic example; 5u1c1d3 (suicide)

this was the biggest problem i saw with this. depending on the method and how bad the fail is. it could be days being in hospital. and then they get sent while your there and everyone knows how much you hate them now.
You could write what you want as a doc and then encrypt it (7z etc) with a strong password.
Email the password, and then set the doc attachment to delayed send.
Google's data collection alg isn't that smart (yet) to work out the correlation!

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Life_and_Death
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
It's better to leave a paper note next to you. If you use SN you might vomit and you will be too sick after and not even have the strength to cancel emails - it's too dangerous.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Praestat_Mori
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
It's better to leave a paper note next to you. If you use SN you might vomit and be sick afterwards and not even have the strength to cancel emails - it's too dangerous.
Could be right, but I've read of a few instances where whomever finds the body either ignored the note - or in one case on here, actually disposed of it :/

Personally I'll be going for a (considerably) delayed electronic method sent through a secure provider, along with an electronic 'key' that allows the recipient to get access to more info and data they'll need to act as executor of my will.

Part of that decision though is because I'm in a different country and have no idea who will find me - they may not even be able to read English!

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Lol I'm now thinking that you can write a lot of delayed letters that will come every week from a deadman))) for example with curses and your enemy will feel as if your ghost is haunting him even after death - after all, your enemy will know for sure that you are dead))) damn this is so funny)))

Reactions: cold_severance and ropearoundatree
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Lol I'm now thinking that you can write a lot of delayed letters that will come every week from a deadman))) for example with curses and your enemy will feel as if your ghost is haunting him even after death - after all, your enemy will know for sure that you are dead))) damn this is so funny)))
That's not a bad idea - may have to start setting that one up.
Certainly tormenting one particular person in my life for a couple of months would make me feel pretty great!

Reactions: cold_severance, ropearoundatree and Orbitc
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
That's not a bad idea - may have to start setting that one up.
Certainly tormenting one particular person in my life for a couple of months would make me feel pretty great!
Write a lot of letters that would be enough for a whole year)) let your offender wake up in a cold place every night))) ahahaha

Reactions: cold_severance and ropearoundatree
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
It's better to leave a paper note next to you. If you use SN you might vomit and you will be too sick after and not even have the strength to cancel emails - it's too dangerous.
I want to write to my ex who doesn't live with me. We are still seeing each other tho
I don't give a fuck about my enemies I only care about ppl I like :)

Reactions: ropearoundatree and oddetoad
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Damn, this thread ruined part of my plans.

If I want authorities to discover my body when I do sn, how would I send a delayed message their way?

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Damn, this thread ruined part of my plans.

If I want authorities to discover my body when I do sn, how would I send a delayed message their way?
pay people to do it

S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
For several years I followed the idea of leaving several messages by e-mail, later I realized that in my case it would be better not to do this, because I do it for myself. I hope, in the case of what, I will refrain from this.
Don't worry about tracking mailboxes, for those who do, the conspiracy project is more valuable than the life of another suicideman, and you are of no interest to them. Just don't make some stupid mistake (forget to cancel amplification, set the wrong send time, etc.)

N

Novacaine

-
Oct 30, 2023
Protonmail gives user info out BTW. Personally seen them do it to a bad actor in around 15 minutes. Just make a python script that won't send the mail until a certain amount of time has passed and host it on a vps or locally with a dead man switch.

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Protonmail gives user info out BTW. Personally seen them do it to a bad actor in around 15 minutes. Just make a python script that won't send the mail until a certain amount of time has passed and host it on a vps or locally with a dead man switch.
python scripts, vps, local hosting, etc getting a bit technical for most people I'd say :))

I know proton will give up info on terrsm, serious organised crime, etc but not sure they'd give in to a request around someone ctb-ing.

I mean they are Swiss based - if anyone should respect the whole ctb thing it should be them!

• Love
Reactions: Novacaine
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
Yes, this is how I know of someone who did it... like as in, more like 3 mo. time after the fact (July-Oct.).
Oh, also I wouldn't use something like google to send delayed emails
Do you have any recommendations? I'm terrible w/tech & can barely work a computer...
I've heard this is good. But I don't know for sure. Just about the most paranoid person I've known used it though as her means of communication (via email) w/me. She also used Signal for a messaging app. There was concern of all-kinds of people spying on her, from just about every imaginable place.

Maybe I'll just let it remain, "A Secret?" So I can still continue to be, 'an enigma' to every-one (as they so often claim!). If only I were that/or so INTERESTING.?!.!?.

Last edited:
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Yes, this is how I know of someone who did it... like as in, more like 3 mo. time after the fact (July-Oct.).

Do you have any recommendations? I'm terrible w/tech & can barely work a computer...

I've heard this is good. But I don't know for sure. Just about the most paranoid person I've known used it though as her means of communication (via email) w/me. She also used Signal for a messaging app. There was concern of all-kinds of people spying on her, from just about every imaginable place.

Maybe I'll just let it remain, "A Secret?" So I can still continue to be, 'an enigma' to every-one (as they so often claim!). If only I were that/or so INTERESTING.?!.!?.
Proton is decent - it's a bit of a marketing thing (they're not free from outside interference - they state zero knowledge encryption, but then also say that they will hand over info to swiss authorities in exceptional cases - makes no sense).
It's easy to use if you're non technical though, and leagues more secure than any free service.

They also have an encryption option even for recipients not using proton. Think of it this way - doesn't matter how secure your end is if the person you're sending the email to is using google, 123456 as their password and their machine is riddled with malware!

A potential downside to emails though is that it's a paid service, so you need to make sure you're still paying for the service after you've ctb-ed...

Another option perhaps is to hire the services of a lawyer to pass on sealed messages on a certain date? Client confidentiality (and they wouldn't even know the contents of the letter anyway) plus completely offline. Obviously a more pricey route though.