• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, John Ryder, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Painful but brief? Self administration seems like it may be an issue though, if repeated, sustained shocks are required. I've read of defibrillator pain being likened to "a kick in the chest by a mule". Having sustained accidental shock with pretty substantial residential voltage I don't know if it's something I could do willfully, cuz that shit sucked

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
if repeated, sustained shocks are required
Basically, if you have medical knowledge and know what not to do, then you also know what to do to kill.
But 1 shock won´t do the job. It's definitely not a peaceful, painless death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think this is easy, painless and peaceful. Just my opinion.

Electric current is dangerous and can kill, but most of the time it doesn't kill instantly rather it causes severe injuries.

Reactions: CW36
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Basically, if you have medical knowledge and know what not to do, then you also know what to do to kill.
But 1 shock won´t do the job. It's definitely not a peaceful, painless death.
Yeah, I guess the "if" part was pretty dumb, since no way one hit of a defib is going to put you under, barring some kind of preexisting heart condition maybe

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There would be no anesthesia, but a cardiac arrest or at least cardiac arrhythmia would be the result. But there are less painful and more reliable methods to cause a cardiac arrest.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Why do people feel the need to be creative beyond any reason, when it comes to catching the bus. This sounds worse than almost any tried and tested method, save some like stabbing and immolation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minsu