hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I deceive myself, deceive me daily by postponing the inevitable. I can't escape from everything and even less from myself. When the demons knock on the door, death becomes tempting. Loneliness and your thoughts haunt every inch, it gets heavier. I wonder where are my tears, they are not coming for me. Why would I want to do this to myself? If this place is not for me, it never will be. There is a moment when only the walls keep company, and they are not enough to alleviate the torment within you. I don't like quiet moments, because I know it's just a sign of bad things to come. Storms get bigger, and peaceful and joy moments are something I have never experienced and if i did, I no longer remember it. It can always be worse, I tell myself. But it does not change anything within me. I am still the same coward I was yesterday, who still no able to pull through.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Zzzzz, annique and 7 others
Talks

Talks

Apr 17, 2022
We're all with you: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza and hellispink
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing really is torture and it seems as though in a life like this there is no escape from suffering. I'm sorry that you have to endure this. I hope you find some relief.

• Love
Reactions: hellispink
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I feel the same way… It's just a matter of delaying the inevitable

• Love
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I deceive myself, deceive me daily by postponing the inevitable. I can't escape from everything and even less from myself. When the demons knock on the door, death becomes tempting. Loneliness and your thoughts haunt every inch, it gets heavier. I wonder where are my tears, they are not coming for me. Why would I want to do this to myself? If this place is not for me, it never will be. There is a moment when only the walls keep company, and they are not enough to alleviate the torment within you. I don't like quiet moments, because I know it's just a sign of bad things to come. Storms get bigger, and peaceful and joy moments are something I have never experienced and if i did, I no longer remember it. It can always be worse, I tell myself. But it does not change anything within me. I am still the same coward I was yesterday, who still no able to pull through.
Can't take silence either, spins me into depression pretty quickly

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink and Flying Away
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I understand. I'm just waiting for that wonderful day when I can be free from this miserable world.

• Hugs