• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Please to God help me. I just need to die. I'm terrified though. I have now freaked out and failed to hang myself four times in the last month, two of those times I had the noose around my neck and one of them (last night) I even kicked the stool away but my feet hit the ground. By the time I fixed the rope so it was positioned higher up, I couldn't do it. I am absolutely 100% committed to dying. Last night I leant down on the stool to see what it would feel like and after a few seconds I started choking, spluttering and I became terrified. Today my friend agreed to strangle me (not to death) so I could try and get used to it but it was just horrible being so desperate for air. I lasted for a minute the third time he tried (the longest he did it - and none of the three times did I pass out, but I don't think he was doing it tight enough) but I couldn't take it, I was begging him to stop. Is there ANY way to make it easier? Please help me. Should I try partial suspension? Something involving the carotid artery? Or can anyone help me with a more painless method? I have no idea where to start with N/H (can't wait multiple weeks) and I fear it's unreliable. I'm terrified of heights.
Please.

Reactions: Darkhaven, Morning Angel, RealMe and 2 others
T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Sorry you are going through this. I'm sure someone will give you some advice. Not in great way myself, hardly wanting to eat or drink and that's not helping matters. I need to be able to concentrate to figure out my method of choosing and doing it properly.

Reactions: thickwing, Anthony and lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
All I know is if you hyperventilate for a few minutes it gets ride of the panic response because you release carbon dioxide

Reactions: thickwing, Anthony and lv-gras
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
All I know is if you hyperventilate for a few minutes it gets ride of the panic response because you release carbon dioxide
So breathe in and out for two minutes before tightening the noose/kicking away the chair? Is partial suspension better in any way than full suspension? I feel like the main difficulty is forcing yourself to keep doing it until you black out. How is this possible when self-strangulation isn't?

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
So breathe in and out for two minutes before tightening the noose/kicking away the chair? Is partial suspension better in any way than full suspension? I feel like the main difficulty is forcing yourself to keep doing it until you black out. How is this possible when self-strangulation isn't?

Yes, very heavily. I've heard of people drowning if they hyperventilate before swimming because they don't have the panic response. I can't tell you which one is better. I've tried partial suspension and couldn't make it work. I imagine with full suspension the carotid arteries are more likely to be compressed since you have more than enough pressure to compress them. I believe it was 11 pounds of pressure?

Reactions: RealMe and lv-gras
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
TSrangulation is often more painful than hanging. I would do full suspension. More pressure and no way to get out of the noose

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, thickwing, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Just to clarify - full suspension means short drop. I don't have a suitable place or rope length (though I could feasibly get one) for long drop and I worry about not breaking the neck properly and the pain being even worse. So, either way it's going to be strangulation. And I think the weight needed is 3kg (I weigh about 45kg I think).

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
That´s enough, if your legs do not touch the ground it would be a quick and safe death

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone have any "positive" short drop or partial suspension hanging stories? I.e. you passed out fairly quickly but were then "saved"

Reactions: RealMe, lv-gras and thickwing
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Yes me

Reactions: lv-gras, thickwing and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
https://forum.deathaddict.com/threa...angs-herself-alone-at-home-april-17-2012.100/

It happened in Syria, in a city named Ash-Shaykh Badr which is in Tartus Governorate. She was a 4th year university student at the Faculty of Education. She took her own life on April 17, 2012 but left no suicide note so nobody knows why she killed herself and videotaped it.

Under the rule of president Bashar al-Assad, Syrians enjoy freedom of religion and equal rights for women – things unheard of in countries like Saudi Arabia. That would explain why, despite being a Muslima, the girl was in the university and did not drape her head.

Her hands flexed in what's known as decerebrate and decorticate posturing. It is a result of damage to the upper brain stem

Reactions: RealMe, Xingster, lv-gras and 1 other person
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Could you elaborate on it, what happened?

Reactions: RealMe
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
https://forum.deathaddict.com/threa...angs-herself-alone-at-home-april-17-2012.100/

It happened in Syria, in a city named Ash-Shaykh Badr which is in Tartus Governorate. She was a 4th year university student at the Faculty of Education. She took her own life on April 17, 2012 but left no suicide note so nobody knows why she killed herself and videotaped it.

Under the rule of president Bashar al-Assad, Syrians enjoy freedom of religion and equal rights for women – things unheard of in countries like Saudi Arabia. That would explain why, despite being a Muslima, the girl was in the university and did not drape her head.

Her hands flexed in what's known as decerebrate and decorticate posturing. It is a result of damage to the upper brain stem
Thanks, but I was thinking more personal accounts.

Reactions: 1 person
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I hanged myself from atree at night in apark and was saved by a female jogger. There was no pain, it was all quick and it only felt like a dream. Just like I was watching but not really there... No pain, no panic, and passed out fast. The jogger said It seemed only like seconds until i passed out

Reactions: RealMe, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and 4 others
D

Deleted member 847

You're supposed to compress the carotid artery. You need 3kg of pressure to your neck to do that

Reactions: RealMe and thickwing
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
I hanged myself from atree at night in apark and was saved by a female jogger. There was no pain, it was all quick and it only felt like a dream. Just like I was watching but not really there... No pain, no panic, and passed out fast. The jogger said It seemed only like seconds until i passed out

Can you elaborate more on that? We're you fully suspended? How long were you there? And if it was as simple and pleasant as you say it was, why have you not tried again? Not to sound upset with you I'm just very curious because I'm leaning towards the hanging method myself

Reactions: RealMe, thickwing and Zanexx
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i want to die doing partial suspension hanging

Reactions: RealMe and thickwing
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
That´s enough, if your legs do not touch the ground it would be a quick and safe death

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. There are plenty of videos on liveleak of people hanging themselves and it looks far from quick. People struggle for their lives and look as though they're in misery.

Reactions: RealMe and Definitelyworried
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know how you came to that conclusion. There are plenty of videos on liveleak of people hanging themselves and it looks far from quick. People struggle for their lives and look as though they're in misery.
All the trashing around happens after you pass out.
I mean on most vids you can see the moment when they lose consciousness. It is pretty quick.

Reactions: mattwitt, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Deleted member 847

Hanging is like going to sleep but with the awareness of not waking up, and that's enough to make you crap your pants. If one struggles while being hanged it means he fucked up and he didn't compress the carotid artery.

Reactions: RealMe
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
By awareness, do you mean intellectually? As in when you take the leap, you know that's it. Because I feel as though I've made peace with that.

Reactions: lv-gras
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
How does one ensure the carotid artery is being compressed?

Reactions: RealMe, Comatose11 and (deleted member)
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Hanging is like going to sleep but with the awareness of not waking up, and that's enough to make you crap your pants. If one struggles while being hanged it means he fucked up and he didn't compress the carotid artery.
Even if I've just got a few inches of rope should I still jump from chair and will that compress arteries fast

Reactions: lv-gras