Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Nothing for me to experience. Shit job, shit location, no friends. Maybe 3 online, but that's it. There's nothing to look forward to but a few pieces of media here and there. It has become my measurement of time, otherwise I LDAR the rest of my days away. All I have to do is get up, goto work, return home and do nothing on weekends. Boring life.

Today, for the first time in my life, I felt lonely. I don't know why. I always lived the life of a friendless loser. But I didn't feel lonely about it, or know what loneliness meant. I just accepted it.
I woke up from a nap feeling lonely, craving that human connection. I've never felt that before in my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, saddestbunny, Huntfish34 and 7 others
thrutrekfinaly

thrutrekfinaly

May 4, 2023
I want that connection too. Been bullied my whole life. I'm married, but there's a lot behind that story to even begin to write. I got my "way out" but I feel like I need couple things to be done before I go away. Or else I'll feel like my life was a waste. I don't feel anybody cares about me, not enough to help me anyways. I'm lost. Feel scared and sad. Just had my 36th birthday. Didn't even care to live another day. But here I am. I'm sorry your going through this. Truely I am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, Rocinante and Cherry Crumpet
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I've become incredibly isolated as I've gotten older, especially after covid. I have one close, dear friend. An ex that is also a close but extremely complicated friend, my mom, and that's about it. I have no partner (who would ever want me?) no children (can't afford, too old, etc). I have my mom and my best friend, and that's about it. I deeply understand feeling isolated and alone in the world. It's horrible but it's not uncommon at least if you look at the studies. I feel for the other lonely people out there as well. I really don't know what to do anymore. Feels like floating along in life, with no goal or ambition.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I've become incredibly isolated as I've gotten older, especially after covid.
Covid ruined everything
I really don't know what to do anymore. Feels like floating along in life, with no goal or ambition.
Did you try striving towards anything? I gave up because I realized everything is pointless and there'd be someone better to take my position if I don't fulfill a role. I gave up on hobbies and ambition

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see death as being the only relief, to me existing is just unnecessary and pointless suffering where we are destined for nothing but to decay.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: thrutrekfinaly and Rocinante