Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
Death is inevitable. Everyone dies. We will all have to confront death at some point in our lives, whether that's sooner or later, so why is it so hard to CTB now? Survival instinct, I know.. but you'd think mentally we would be able to logically and rationally get over it. Why are our brains hardwired to self preserve our lives even against ourselves? Why can we not just allow ourselves to die while were still considered young (I mean anyone under the age of like 65) and capable vs. elderly and riddled with sickness and ill health. How many people are really blessed in their old age to die naturally and peacefully in their sleep? Because I personally don't know anyone who has.. 3 of my grandparents have passed and they were all sick.. in pain and struggling the breathe in their final days. No quality of life. The same goes for my great grandparents. If I don't CTB soon I will suffer and struggle mentally, emotionally and financially throughout life until old age, for what? To continue festering in my depression until I grow old and likely die from sickness and disease? I may have good health now but I absolutely have no quality of life. No career. No relationships. No money. I don't even have the ability to feel happy or content ever because I'm perpetually overwhelmed by my depression and anxiety to the point I'm no longer able to go out and 'live life' or even try to. I would prefer to die now at the age of 32 as I've already suffered enough and I'm still capable than experience the approaching downward spiral my life is about the take. I mean I'm already at rock bottom, but I'm able to be dragged through the mud if I don't CTB soon.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Emmie, Infernal, GasMonkey and 5 others
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Survival instinct is too strong otherwise humanity would have been extinct a long time ago.

Sorry for your situation and hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: Mr. Incapable, death137 and JealousOfTheElderly
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I think because someone is choosing to die now instead of some unknown time in the future, so death being inevitable doesn't matter as it can be delayed. Also survival instinct tells us not to kill ourselves, it can actually push us to do things we wouldn't normally consider doing in extreme circumstances just to keep us alive.

Reactions: Mr. Incapable
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Because, of course suicide prevention.

Crab-mentality-preventors be like 'visiting someone funeral and shout outloud death is preventable'

Reactions: Mr. Incapable
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do wish that it is easier to leave all the pain behind, more than anything. I see no point to suffering until old age just to die eventually, but yet it is so hard to let go of this life. In my case what keeps me here is the fear that the method would fail and the fact that I have limited access to methods. If I had a guaranteed peaceful way to exit I would already be gone.

The survival instinct is not easy to overcome, as even know we want to die, we are programmed to survive and that is just the way that humans are. Dying should be straightforward, I wish that dying was as easy as just wishing to be gone. It is understandable wanting to be free from a future which is filled with pain. I think that wanting suicide can be perfectly rational in a world like this. Existence is horrifying and pointless and I envy those who are gone.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Euthanza and Mr. Incapable