divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I needed a good laugh today thanks everybody 1000007857

Reactions: mrpeter and ropearoundatree
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
If you don't have a bicep circumference of even 50 cm, it's not worth even a day of trying because you won't be able to do it enough times.🙂

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and mrpeter
P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
Opinion on jerking yourself off to death? Is it a reliable method? How many times would I have to jerk off to die.
There's only one way to find out...

Reactions: mrpeter and zaxxy1810
glossble

glossble

homesick â­’
Apr 14, 2023
I've heard of a guy who died after masturbating 42 times without stopping, doctors assume that the cause of death was dehydration. I have also heard of case when a person accidentally fell off a couch and broke their neck, which is a very sudden and quick death; also there are people who suddenly die in their sleep. It is also possible to die during sex, the chance is extremely low and amounts to 0.6% of all cases of sudden death. Most often, this outcome is a result of physical exertion during sex; the use of prescription drugs (for example, to treat erectile dysfunction), or drugs such as cocaine. Sometimes the cause of death is several factors at once. Obviously the older you are, the higher the risk, but the older you are, the lower the chance of having regular sex
(˵ ¬ᴗ¬˵)

Anyway, it is possible, but extremely unlikely. We all can keep living hoping that one of these things will happen to us, but I do not think it is possible to die so intentionally

Reactions: divinemistress36 and mrpeter