• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Im trying to find footage, will post if found, I saw it the chans, where the guy jumps in front of the train, bounces off, and goes so fast, he takes out the bench leg and makes the guy who was sitting on it do a literal 360 flip with speed, he managed to survive from what I heard.

Baffelingbofos

Baffelingbofos

Sep 14, 2020
If it goes wrong it goes horrifically wrong. There are videos (I think from India) of men cut in half by trains who are totally conscious and aware after for the final minutes of their lives, while Onlookers gawk and film with their phones.
in the video i saw the upper torso of the guy was compelely fine, which means he just layed with his stomach over the track and it got cut in half. i cannot see how it can go wrong in any way if you make sure the head/neck takes the impact.

Reactions: Predestinated and http-410
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Catching the bus via train is a pretty effective method, however you have to remember few things :
- always choose a long heavy cargo train
- choose tracks that lay out of the city
- make sure the velocity of the train is over 100 kph
- it's your choice whether you want to lay your neck on the track or jump on the front of locomotive, however I have read jumping is more recommended
If you follow these rules there's over 90% chance you succeed. According to lostallhope.com the average agony time is 17 minutes. It's hard to predict how big is the chance you will lose consciousness quickly so it can be quite painful way to go.

Reactions: thundersnail
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
17 minutes sounds pretty long. Aren't you mush after impact?

I would like to watch videos about it for educational reasons, but they would probably make me even more messed up.

If it goes wrong it goes horrifically wrong. There are videos (I think from India) of men cut in half by trains who are totally conscious and aware after for the final minutes of their lives, while Onlookers gawk and film with their phones.
I watched this video many, many years ago and it still haunts me and leaves me speechless. Not necessarily because of the failed suicide, but because of the other people.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Hello everyone. I want to end myself as soon as possible and I'm playing with the idea to jump in Front of a train.

How safe would it be to jump in front of an incoming train and lay the neck on the rails?

Thank you for any input
why would you force that on someone. i know you are struggling but to do that to someone else seems wrong. huggs. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yuki Tenuki

Yuki Tenuki

Oct 30, 2020
Hello Bryon,
"Jumping" in front of a train is my method of choice too (and I am dealing with the same uncertainties this method entails). I think it would be better to lie on the tracks, take the time you need and choose a position in which the train would hit your head first... for maximum damage.
Please excuse any mistakes. English isn't my native language... but I guess pain and suffering knows no border. :/

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I've often felt an impulse to jump while at a station and in my experience in the UK train drivers aren't very sensitive.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
People on the east coast US always complain when someone either ties up traffic because they jumped from a major bridge or because they did the train thing and now their train is delayed. So, if you choose either of these options, people will feel very inconvenienced and possibly harass your family on social media over it. Saw an incident like it on a big bridge a few weeks ago, man were people pissed. I guess if you want to be polite don't choose those methods because they might inconvenience people and thats just the worst thing ever I guess, people absolutely flipped the fuck out

Maybe it depends on where you live but it seems like the inconvenience was worse than the potential mental damage or whatever. But yeah if you pick a heavy traffic area and people get delayed boy will they get mad
Omg every time someone jumps from this one bridge near me the amount of people complaining about the bridge being shut down or down the one lane is ridiculous

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
There are real videos out there on the internet of people actually doing this .It might be worth your while having a look at them before you decide.