• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

steygrone

steygrone

I'm trash so I'm taking myself out
May 3, 2024
It is Wednesday. I was supposed to be dead Monday. I panicked right before my attempt. I tried to calm myself down, then my roommate was wondering where I was. I broke down. I hadn't cried like that in years. He came to get me, we went back home. I've been numb ever since. I can't even fake being happy anymore. I don't have it in me anymore to even put on a mask for anyone anymore. My job makes me miserable but they guilt me into staying. My friends are the pushing positivity type, I won't be able to talk to them about this. I'm surprised my roommate hasn't outed me to everyone, thank fuck cuz I wouldn't be able to handle tons of people messaging and texting me if I'm okay and how disappointed they are that I tried to kill myself. I don't need more people, I don't need more messages, I don't need more of anything. I wanna get away from everyone and everything. Everything is just too much and now I don't know if I'll ever have that

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, Ash and Praestat_Mori