• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

šŸŽ£
Nov 13, 2023
I fucking hate this stupid fucking bs
I always tell myself that my cbt date will be at the end of the year. yet every single time I get to the end of the year I chicken out and switch to next year
I fucking hate myself for letting myself get to each birthday every single fucking year of this depressing choking life
god im such a fucking coward holy shit
why the fuck cant I just throw myself off a bridge? why cant I go ahead and hang myself?
the thoughts of mutilating everyone around me (consisting of my family) only grow stronger each day. it's morally wrong but I wish I could act on it. I wish I could show what they did to me
I wish they'd allow me to go outside and let me get a PROPER FUCKING DIAGNOSIS for my mentally ill ass because im tired of self-diagnosing myself
I'm tired of living this stupid imprisoned life where im forced to animate and draw so that my family can work me like a stupid straw puppet
I want to be able to actually set a date and act upon it
I want to fucking die

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno