Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
After a 2 week break from this site and trying to improve things, I once again want to ctb. I had a job interview yesterday and the way it went has more or less provided the final catalyst. I'm even more certain now that there's no place for me in society. I'm going to travel into the city tomorrow and try to find a good place to die. Ideally a high place to jump from as that would be my preferred method. But failing that, I'll look for a good place for a hanging or poisoning. I'm going to gather whatever information I need to formulate a concrete plan. For the two weeks after that I'll prepare and I'll execute the plan on Thursday the 18th.

Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Natty, Pen>Sword, Barracuda91 and 8 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
I'll be rooting for you...always!

Reactions: Barteljaap and Kbeau
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to hear things haven't gotten better for you. HUGS. You made an effort with the job interview, despite not getting it.

I hope your time until you CTB can bring you peace.

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Really admirable you gave yourself a break from SS and actively tried improving things. I find giving oneself more time to see if things change can make one more determined, but in a rational way. You've got people who will support you even if there's a change of heart :happy:.

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Safe travels friend, hope it all goes well for you.