• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
I didn't sleep at all last night and spent hours doom scrolling and reading about different methods and thinking about how I want to leave.

I know it's hard to get out of our own heads, you must be so exhausted, I wonder if you ever experience a bit of joy? Just even for a brief moment? Whether that's cuddling with your pets, watching anime, eating your favorite food..

What about that gave you a tiny bump of serotonin?

Share anything that made you feel joy today. It can be a shit post, meme, or anything that made you chuckle.
IMG 2103

Attachments

• IMG_4723.jpg
    IMG_4723.jpg
    801.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
What a cute kitttyyyy (=0w0=) I love this thread because I desperately need the Seratonin. It didn't make me laugh but it brought me joy, I found these really cool artworks that lit up some dopamine in my brain. Sadly I couldn't find the artist for first one, second one is chewzy.art
IMG 7338
IMG 7339
Also I love those raccoon memes 😂

Last edited:
strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
What a cute kitttyyyy (=0w0=) I love this thread because I desperately need the Seratonin. It didn't make me laugh but it brought me joy, I found these really cool artworks that lit up some dopamine in my brain. Sadly I couldn't find the artist for first one, second one is chewzy.art
View attachment 137991
View attachment 137992
Also I love those raccoon memes 😂
I love this art style! 🥰

View attachment 137998View attachment 137999

This is a sea bunny (Jorunna parva).
Though a slug, I think it's one of the cutest sea animals I've ever met.

So cute 🥺

strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Yo he's knocked tf outtt hahaha!! He definitely got his full 8 hours of sleep that night.

Cutest tealight holder I've ever seen 😭
Hahaha right? Totally conked out 😂 When he's out cold like that he even starts mumbling to himself in his sleep

Thanks, I love your boy too. He is for sure a lazy Garfield.

My guy also likes to hold my hand for some reason.

View attachment 138014
Nooo that's so precious 😭♥️ He looks like such an angel! Is he a golden retriever by any chance?

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
I was super happy last night when my Calcifer tealight holder arrived! 🔥 (from Howl's Moving Castle <3)

View attachment 138009

And to contribute to the animal theme, this is my cat when he's in a deep sleep 😂🥰

View attachment 138010
View attachment 138011

Aww so adorable!! 🥹
Ahhhhhhhhh calcifer!!! 🔥🔥🔥I love that so much ଘ✧♡
hayao miyazaki kiss GIF

blueming

blueming

Sep 21, 2018
Ahhhhhhhhh calcifer!!! 🔥🔥🔥I love that so much ଘ✧♡
hayao miyazaki kiss GIF
Saaame it's honestly too cute for words 😍 Howl's Moving Castle is my favourite Ghibli film (tied with Spirited Away 🐖) so I bought it as soon as I saw it! Do you like Ghibli movies too? :3

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
Saaame it's honestly too cute for words 😍 Howl's Moving Castle is my favourite Ghibli film (tied with Spirited Away 🐖) so I bought it as soon as I saw it! Do you like Ghibli movies too? :3
That's honestly very understandable, both of them are masterpieces and so incredible. Spirited away is so nostalgic to me and has a special place in my heart. Yesssss I love ghibli movies!! They're one of my favorite things ever ^w^ 💙 I'm so happy you like them too~

MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
I don't know if I even count it myself, but I listened to Seven Girls Discord by Wowaka in god knows how many years and it motivated to wanna make music about how i'm feeling. possibly something with vocals too. I haven't really listened to much music recently. I seem to just shut off anything I hear nowdays even if it's something I know I'm gonna enjoy. I ultimately never did make any music today and I'm probably not gonna. but it felt nice listening to something that gave me that "good" kind of envy. The kind that makes me wanna make something like it.

Also very good animals in this thread. I will have to post my cat(s) if they somehow decide to appear.

blueming

blueming

Sep 21, 2018
strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
Met a coworker today who I was able to connect with after a long time. Was nice to catch someone with similar interests. I'm still wary of getting close with new people since I'm leaving BUT it made my day nonetheless. She showed me pictures of her fur babies. :happy:

strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
Last edited:
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Aww the little carrot chew toy 🥺

I also had a little hamster called Mr.Nibbles! it looks like you've also created a cage for them, I had a similar setup with sterilite container.
View attachment 140147
yeah, my boyfriend and I made a custom cage for them, 120cm x 60cm, but one of them is still not happy so I decided to ask a carpenter to make a gigantic cage. It was expensive but I do anything for them.