brainstuckhellp

brainstuckhellp

clinically insane
Aug 25, 2023
Idk, I said to him that my life is pointless because however far I go i will always just be retarded.He just directly said me to ctb and that I don't deserve to live .I don't know whether he actually meant it .i think that he didn't mean it but it still hurts.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Larysa, TheGoodGuy, Deleted member 31858 and 14 others
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Some parents should not have kids.

*Points to your father.*

Exhibit A.

---

You on the other hand should've at least been allowed a father that loves you. No one deserves this kind of contempt.​

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Kerrtu, StrawberryBlood and 5 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I suppose he didn't really mean it, and would very likely be devastated if you exited. I'm not telling you that to emotionally manipulate you. I acknowledge and respect your rights to your bodily autonomy, and that also means your dad can't dictate what you should or shouldn't do with your own body.

I sympathize with you feeling hurt by his words. I have no better advice to give - if you wanted any - than to lower your expectations towards his conduct, emotional intelligence and communication skills. And to remember that not all humans are like him.

Hugs.

Reactions: Immensevoid
G

ghostkid

i feel nothing but everything
Sep 14, 2023
What an asshole!

Reactions: SlowlyFalling, Kerrtu and ChronicallyCynical
StrawberryBlood

StrawberryBlood

Strawberry Carnivore
Jul 17, 2023
No parent should ever say that to their own child. Whether they "mean it" or not. It shouldn't be said. If he never apologizes for it then he is worthless as a father. If he continues to say such things to you then he is worthless as a human being.

Reactions: Larysa, ChronicallyCynical and Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Idk, I said to him that my life is pointless because however far I go i will always just be retarded.He just directly said me to ctb and that I don't deserve to live .I don't know whether he actually meant it .i think that he didn't mean it but it still hurts.

I am so sorry he said what he said to you. It's inexcusable, it's directly painful and nobody deserves to hear that from a supposed parent.

This really hits for me as my father told me to "jump off a fucking bridge" and that was the last phone call we had - 3 years ago.

I was hysterical and thankfully my sister was available to be there for me via phone - it remains an open wound and I have such empathy for you and anyone who has experienced such cruelty from a parent.

I am so very sorry 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa and ChronicallyCynical
porcupinetree

porcupinetree

Fading in and out of misery
Sep 13, 2023
I have no clue what went through your dad's head to think that was ok to say to you. It doesn't matter if he meant it, still awful and I really hope that he apologizes. This shit is not ok.

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and Kerrtu
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am so sorry that your father said something so horrible to you. You DID NOT deserve that shit. It makes me so angry when parents are so irresponsible. You deserve the best life you can live. Please do not believe what that idiot said to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and Kerrtu
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Wow. I am so sorry to hear that. That is such an awful thing to say to someone, especially your own child. My mom has told me that (as well as my father) in fits of rage and psychosis. Whether or not it's true, it still hurts. No one deserves to be spoken to like that. I am so so sorry. Please realize that you do deserve to live, and live happily and healthily. You are worthy and deserving of so much more. I don't have any real advice, and honestly, there isn't much I can that will help. All you can do is compartmentalize it for what it is- a nasty comment meant to hurt you, there's no truth behind that statement, just anger and cruelty. Please try not to let it get to you, as easy as that sounds. You don't deserve any of that and I'm sorry that you had to go through that. Lots of love, bb

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Larysa, Kerrtu and ChronicallyCynical