• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
So I'm currently looking into sn, which I heard is more peaceful, I know cyanide, slowly cuts of blood to your heart, causing you to feel light headed and also tense up, so here is a curious question

I heard apple seeds carry the exact same form of cyanide, ik you would need a shit ton of apple seeds, but would it be possible to just crush them all up and then eat or drink them to ctb?

Also if anyone has SN that can be sent within Canada, or imported, with out the fear of customs taking it, I'd highly appreciate it. Thank you very much for answering my dumb questions

Reactions: terminalending and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Apple seeds probably will not work you'll have to endure a lot of pain probably. If you are interested in potassiumcyanide and you can't buy it legally you could easily produce it at home out of harmless chemical. Searching with the appropriate keywords on search engines. It's not that difficult.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Apple seeds probably will not work you'll have to endure a lot of pain probably. If you are interested in potassiumcyanide and you can't buy it legally you could easily produce it at home out of harmless chemical. Searching with the appropriate keywords on search engines. It's not that difficult.
Ah ok, kinda felt the apple seeds wouldn't work, just a thought tho lmao, and thanks for advice

Reactions: Praestat_Mori