• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tiredoflife1

Mar 19, 2021
what is the easiet and quicket way? also where do we get cyandie or SN? hardware store? where should i look for it? please dont say online. what places should i look for?

B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
Cyanide is way harder to get, SN is easier to get, it depends on the country you live at

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: justpeachy
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
You can't typically just walk into a store and buy either. Most people can't ever get cyanide and SN is pretty exclusively sold online. You will find neither at any hardware store.

Reactions: Joey
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
What about helium? Is it a bad method? Because I never see people talking about it. Everybody always mentions SN and I understand why. But helium is to supposed to provide a peaceful death as well...

Reactions: Fthis
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
What about helium? Is it a bad method? Because I never see people talking about it. Everybody always mentions SN and I understand why. But helium is to supposed to provide a peaceful death as well...

Helium is too technical for most people. You need a mask and a tank. I've heard that most helium tanks these days have been diluted with oxygen. Beside that, buying a big tank can easily raises eyebrows from other people.

Reactions: Fthis
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
@LifeQuitter2018 That's supposed to be too technical? I was glad it's that simple when I watched a video about it. But I'm worried about the oxygen part. Is there no possibility to get pure helium? Too bad. Diluted with oxygen it doesn't work, instead it poses serious risks.
About the people part: Fuck them as long as no one suspects what you could be using for.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
It's not impossible to get pure helium. I mean they're only diluting it in the states from what I heard. Nitrogen works better anyway but its still pricey. Honestly if you're gonna do the exit bag method you better make sure you're alone in your house for a long period of time because of the noise the tank makes. Can't be doing it in hotels either.

@ontopic I'd rather sn since cyanide is notorious for being a painful death. The only thing it has on sn is that it's 100% lethal.

Last edited:
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021

Cyanide. It is more painful but 100% lethal.

• Wow
Reactions: blueclover_. and lofticries
R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
Cyanide is easy to make. 4 things you buy on Amazon, along with a furnace. Throw three together, furnace at 600C, then clean it with methanol/ethanol.