return2dreamland

return2dreamland

₊✩‧₊ ˃ᴗ˂
May 16, 2021
LISTEN i did not plan this so i could ctb, but the stars decided to align or something
storytime. my friends and i have a discord server and we have a vent channel, right? and ive been holding all my thoughts and feelings in because i didnt want to be annoying, right?? well tonight ive been in one of the worst moods ive ever experienced all my life. so i decided to use the vent channel. nothing wrong with that, right???
right in the middle of me writing out my suicidality (censored and everything) friend #1 comes in and says "i was going to vent but continue ^_^"
ok. alright. doesnt seem that bad but me, already unstable and debating offing myself explodes on them because why would you talk about how you needed to vent right as i was in the middle of crisis? that spiraled into me just angrily screaming shit until they left and friend #2 is like "no dont yell like that ur just having a moment take a deep breath etc etc" which is just adding flames to the fire. you rlly want me to do cbt exercises or someshit?? :sob:

anyway tldr i pissed off one of my friends and the other WAS desperately trying to talk to me but i ignored them because i am Done & need a moment

- fate

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby and MYStERY_Man