• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I have everything I need for my CTB with SN.

However, I would have a second option with opioids, but I'm not sure if that would work.
Vomiting is a big problem with opioids as I have often read in various posts.

I would have a mixture of the following opioids (Methadon, Oxycodon, Morphin)
I would grind up the tablets and dissolve them together in water and then drink them.

Before that I would take domperidone + odansentrone if it would help.

1.5 g methadone
3 g oxycodone
3 g morphine

I assume you would quickly fall unconscious, but how quickly would death occur, that is the most important question for me.
I only have about 7 hours until someone would find me.

The risk of vomiting could be high and I probably wouldn't even notice if I passed out quickly. Then CTB would probably fail, wouldn't it?

I was also given 500mg of Protonitazepyne today, but I have no experience with it and the information on the web is not really accurate.
Maybe add that to it as well?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
You listed 3 "opioids". You actually have 1 synthetic opioid and 2 opiates. They're 2 different things. Methadone is synthetic opioid. Morphine and oxycodone are opiates. Opiates are way less lethal than synthetic opioids. Synthetic opioids cause most accidental od death. Methadone used to be number 2 but a distant 2nd to fentanyl in od deaths. I don't know today because there are newer synthetic opioids that are supposed to be even stronger than fentanyl.
The definitions: opiates are derived from opium
Opioids are anything that binds to opiate receptors not derived from opium
I didn't know either until I was educated about it. Most people think they're the same thing

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Acritarch and cheese.out
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
You listed 3 "opioids". You actually have 1 synthetic opioid and 2 opiates. They're 2 different things. Methadone is synthetic opioid. Morphine and oxycodone are opiates.
As far as I know oxycodone is actually an opioid and not an opiate

N

Nowilleavehim

Jun 23, 2024
Tbh a big dose of anything you can get on the streets will do you if you shoot it up. My friends have been doing heroin for years and they're all dying.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
As far as I know oxycodone is actually an opioid and not an opiate
Oxycodone, hydrocodone, oxymorphone, hydromorphone and buprenorphine are all made from the opium alkaloid thebaine. Which makes all of em opiates not opioids since you can't make em without opium.

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Oxycodone, hydrocodone, oxymorphone, hydromorphone and buprenorphine are all made from the opium alkaloid thebaine. Which makes all of em opiates not opioids since you can't make em without opium.
Isnt it a semi synthetic opioid then? It was literally the first sentence when I googled it a few days ago haha. I think its an opiate when it comes directly from the poppy plant

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Semi-synthetic opiate
Isnt it a semi synthetic opioid then? It was literally the first sentence when I googled it a few days ago haha. I think its an opiate when it comes directly from the poppy plant
Also described as partially synthetic. It is derived from the poppy. The only thing that comes directly from the poppy is opium. All derivatives are opiates. It's important to keep this distinction and I can tell when I take a drug if it's opiate or synthetic opioid. The synthetic opioids are more sedative, have more and worse side effects, have little margin for error(why they cause over 90 percent of all od deaths worldwide). Opiates are much safer and well tolerated by the human body.

• Informative
Reactions: Acritarch and cheese.out
Com4tablyNumb.

Com4tablyNumb.

Mar 9, 2024
Isnt methadone alone , in a large enough quantity enough ? I was under the impression it is one of the top 10 synthetic opiates.

I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
Isnt methadone alone , in a large enough quantity enough ? I was under the impression it is one of the top 10 synthetic opiates.
Indeed, it is.100 mg for an opioid naive is lethal with a large amount of benzos.

Reactions: Com4tablyNumb.
prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
I have everything I need for my CTB with SN.

However, I would have a second option with opioids, but I'm not sure if that would work.
Vomiting is a big problem with opioids as I have often read in various posts.

I would have a mixture of the following opioids (Methadon, Oxycodon, Morphin)
I would grind up the tablets and dissolve them together in water and then drink them.

Before that I would take domperidone + odansentrone if it would help.

1.5 g methadone
3 g oxycodone
3 g morphine

I assume you would quickly fall unconscious, but how quickly would death occur, that is the most important question for me.
I only have about 7 hours until someone would find me.

The risk of vomiting could be high and I probably wouldn't even notice if I passed out quickly. Then CTB would probably fail, wouldn't it?

I was also given 500mg of Protonitazepyne today, but I have no experience with it and the information on the web is not really accurate.
Maybe add that to it as well?
I have OD'd multiple times on synthetic opioids, it is basically impossible to control yourself during an OD, would be very risky. The specific opioid I overdosed on is called Metonitazene, which is said to be stronger than Fentanyl and about 100x stronger than morphine.