• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
By the way, I've read that one can do a trick – starve oneself to the point of no return, then they (or similar organisation) will accept you. As far as I remember, there was a case in Switzerland with paralyzed man doing it.
ty for sharing this!
im going to search for this case rn
how cruel of exit or dignitas for denying a paralyzed man a peaceful death until he almost starved himself to death!!
one one would think think a paralyzed person has already suffered enough.
so sick!!!

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
how cruel of exit or dignitas for denying a paralyzed man a peaceful death until he almost starved himself to death!!
I guess they would be glad to euthanize everyone, just do not want the risk of any legal trouble.

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
why did Exit reject you if i may ask ?
was it because of your age??
im from CH aswell and thinking about an application for eternal SPIRIT but lowkey i already know that its a waste of time again..
Switzerland the progressive paradise for assisted dying … NOT!🤣
they are way more progressive in the Netherlands and Belgium

I went there in person, but that didn't help but I don't meet the requirements and I seem to be to young... :(
Why is humanity so willing to keep us alive if we don't want?

By the way, I've read that one can do a trick – starve oneself to the point of no return, then they (or similar organisation) will accept you. As far as I remember, there was a case in Switzerland with paralyzed man doing it.

I am starving my best.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
I went there in person, but that didn't help but I don't meet the requirements and I seem to be to young... :(
Why is humanity so willing to keep us alive if we don't want?

I am starving my best.
they are afraid of the media backlash and lawsuits from angry relatives which would come if they started euthanizing us non terminally ill people with mental health issues.
have you considered ordering SN from an eastern european country?
there needs to be a less torturous method
:( im feeling for you

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
they are afraid of the media backlash and lawsuits from angry relatives which would come if they started euthanizing us non terminally ill people with mental health issues.
have you considered ordering SN from an eastern european country?
there needs to be a less torturous method
:( im feeling for you

I wish I could order it, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Are you going to order SN or do you already have it?

Last edited:
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
UPDATE

Due to social dining reasons (my tipp: do it with NO family or friends around you) I had to eat a little food at work but I decided to eat very low carb. Every time I eat something I can recognize how I freeze for an 1 hour until my body heats up again. I think that unfortunately will prolongs the duration if I keep doing... so recentley I've bought some Glauber's salt (sodium sulfate) and epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) to cleanse my body. Both salts work like laxatives and additionally remove fluids. As you can see, I am still patiently with this method and keep you updated.

A Breatharianism case
Has anyone heard of this case? Unfortunately the whole video is in german languages, but this is Finn Bogumil, a German guy, died from the esoteric method breatharianism back in 2019. Therefore, he believed to only live from light and air, unsuccsessfully. It's somehow a kind of a doing VSED in my eyes.

R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
Glad to see your update, I've thought of you just a few hours ago. Hope you're doing well for the circumstances!

• Love
Reactions: theEndCH
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020

A Breatharianism case
Has anyone heard of this case? Unfortunately the whole video is in german languages, but this is Finn Bogumil, a German guy, died from the esoteric method breatharianism back in 2019. Therefore, he believed to only live from light and air, unsuccsessfully. It's somehow a kind of a doing VSED in my eyes.

It is VSED, but it's definitely stemming from a different kind of unwell mental state. I don't know what has to overtake you to genuinely believe you only need sunlight and air to live, but these people were obviously not thinking clearly if they truly believed that. It did kill them, but I don't think just telling yourself you don't need food and water is going to cut it when you logically are aware you do need food and water. Some have said that is a cult, I personally believe these people are in some odd state of psychosis or something. I suppose one could also compare it to religious starvation, but I don't know if the beliefs match up for that.

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
Glad to see your update, I've thought of you just a few hours ago. Hope you're doing well for the circumstances!

Thank you so much. I gained 2 kilos though food which makes me feel not good. I am nervous by using Glauber's salt but some people usually take this before fasting and I hope everything food I had to eat comes out including some extra fluids of course. Does someone has experience with laxatives or something similar?

It is VSED, but it's definitely stemming from a different kind of unwell mental state. I don't know what has to overtake you to genuinely believe you only need sunlight and air to live, but these people were obviously not thinking clearly if they truly believed that. It did kill them, but I don't think just telling yourself you don't need food and water is going to cut it when you logically are aware you do need food and water. Some have said that is a cult, I personally believe these people are in some odd state of psychosis or something. I suppose one could also compare it to religious starvation, but I don't know if the beliefs match up for that.

Yes, you are absolutely right. I didn't mean to say that breatharianism equals VSED. The motivation and intentions are completely different in each method. Thank you for describing it in detail for us.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Thank you so much. I gained 2 kilos though food which makes me feel not good. I am nervous by using Glauber's salt but some people usually take this before fasting and I hope everything food I had to eat comes out including some extra fluids of course. Does someone has experience with laxatives or something similar?

Yes, you are absolutely right. I didn't mean to say that breatharianism equals VSED. The motivation and intentions are completely different in each method. Thank you for describing it in detail for us.

I've done salt water flushes with cleanses a handful of times. You'll need to drink a good amount of water and it works really quick. Don't do it before any plans going out!

Have you seen these articles?

This girl fasted for 68 days for religious reasons and she was able to do it since her parents forced her. She had absolutely no food and survived on boiled water.
https://www.thenewsminute.com/telan...bad-cops-drop-case-citing-lack-evidence-59288

This other man took up to 58 days and kept a diary about it. Not sure if he had water but I am assuming since it took almost the same amount of time as the girl.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pt-58-day-diary-detailing-effects-eating.html

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I've done salt water flushes with cleanses a handful of times. You'll need to drink a good amount of water and it works really quick. Don't do it before any plans going out!

Have you seen these articles?

This girl fasted for 68 days for religious reasons and she was able to do it since her parents forced her. She had absolutely no food and survived on boiled water.
https://www.thenewsminute.com/telan...bad-cops-drop-case-citing-lack-evidence-59288

This other man took up to 58 days and kept a diary about it. Not sure if he had water but I am assuming since it took almost the same amount of time as the girl.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pt-58-day-diary-detailing-effects-eating.html

Have you ever tested epsom salt or Glauber's salt or did you only try it with table salt?

Thank your for the articles. I only found this one about an pastor who died after 25 days during christian lent.
An insight in the man's book would be so golden, but it may not have been published, I guess.. I've also thought about hiking up a 3000m or 4000m summit, during snow weather and without any utensils, but we have a lot of rescue helicopters flying out there..