• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
My parents have done a lot for me as best as they could perhaps. Specially, they have paid for my education till undergrad and of course for my living costs, etc. as I live with them. So, if I Ctb, they won't be able to enjoy the benefits that I could give them like doing a good job (as they are old, they can't work well now), earning well, paying for their living, food, etc.

Also, there are moments when they / other family members did things that hurt or traumatized me. Now, when I am a bit weak / ill mentally, they sometimes say things they did for me, or remind me of painful memories and I get hurt.

Anyways, I tend to like to pay any dues. So, if I Ctb now / this year, it will be like my parents won't be able to enjoy anything from me. But, I realize it is impossible to pay all the parents' due. What can I do to reduce the guilty feeling / pain I may cause them and other closed ones with my CTB?