• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

unknown1918

unknown1918

Aug 2, 2024
I havent done a ton of research into any of these methods as im in the process of deciding now

Poppers/amyl nitrate- i haven't seen more then 1 or 2 reports of people dying of a poppers overdose, seems to cause burning of the throat and face on the way down which isnt ideal since 1 or 2 bottles may not be enough to seal the deal. Its pretty easy to get though and doesn't require the preparation of potassium with the same pain lol but im afraid it may not work and leave me a vegetable so i may have to drink 3 or more

Pong pong seeds- a few reports and a few suicides caused by eating the seeds but the sale is pretty locked down due to them being used successfully (last report was like 2017) i found a seller online but im not sure if they're selling the actual seeds or just the flowers, and even if they are selling the seeds i dont know if customs will seize the package?

Potassium chloride- easy to source but i this isnt in the top 10 methods for a reason i heard it causes seizures and burns your veins as it goes to your heart and it requires injection which is pretty easy to f up, but honestly as long as it works it would be worth it

Let me know any info you guys know about these methods or any others, i may just go for hanging in an hotel or something if the consensus is these methods suck

• Hugs
Reactions: Willy Wonka, rozeske, CatLvr and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. If any of the methods you mentioned were really reliable they'd be much more discussed here.

Reactions: rozeske and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Hey! Let me be the second to welcome you! There is a TON of info here. Take your time and read. You will learn a lot in a very short time.

And btw, whatever you decide to do the membership here is very supportive -- please do not hesitate to ask questions or ask for help, even. May you find the peace you seek.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find what you are searching for.