• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
I could say that my grandmother is adored person. She is actually the only person who care about me in at least minimal way. She will be 90 soon. On one hand I wish her all the best and I would be glad if she reach her 90's birthday and if her birthday party be good but on the other hand my days with anhedonia are quite unbearable and I would like to do suicide attempt as soon as it's possible. I have possibility only sometimes cause these are the days when my father is at work at night. What more my grandma actually doesn't care very much about her birthday as I know her.
What do you think? Should I wait over a two weeks with ctb or simply don't give a shit?

Last edited:
Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
This Is just my opinion. If you need to ask, it isn't the right time.

Reactions: Mich517 and Mr2005
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
This is something only you can decide. And what is Anhedonia? I've never heard of that. I was thinking about the same thing about my Nonno. Grandfather is Italian. She loves me more than anyone in the world. More than his own kids. His birthday is on November 7th and I was going to wait until the 10th. But I may go sooner. I don't think it would matter to him because he doesn't think birthdays are anything special. Just another day. He feels the same about all holidays. It wouldn't matter to him what day I chose.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
This is something only you can decide. And what is Anhedonia? I've never heard of that. I was thinking about the same thing about my Nonno. Grandfather is Italian. She loves me more than anyone in the world. More than his own kids. His birthday is on November 7th and I was going to wait until the 10th. But I may go sooner. I don't think it would matter to him because he doesn't think birthdays are anything special. Just another day. He feels the same about all holidays. It wouldn't matter to him what day I chose.
Anhedonia is the inability to feel pleasure. It is a symptom generally of depression and other mental illness.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
My Grandmother died on my Father's birthday. Please try to avoid doing that. You'll forever taint that day and, if they're neutral toward their birthdays, they'll associate their birthdays negatively.

Reactions: Mich517
iamfineha

iamfineha

Sep 9, 2019
Its so considerate of you to think about this. Maybe wait over 2 weeks ? If u died before her birthday then probably no one will be in the mood for celebration at her party.

If my grandmom were still alive i would try to hold on a little bit longer for her...

Reactions: Mich517