N

Noise

Mar 14, 2023
I don't know whether I'd consider this a venting or an accomplishment post, but I'm feeling rather secure in my plan for the remainder of my time here. Admittedly, I'm in a comfortable position in my life at the moment, so I don't feel too much pressure to end my life as of yet. I know that this is pathetic to say, but while I certainly did have my fair share of suffering, nothing I'm currently going through is comparable to what many others on this forum have to undergo in their everyday lives.

Anyhow, the person I'm currently leeching off of (I'm a NEET) doesn't have that much time left due to old age and debilitating health conditions. And frankly, they're the only person who would take notice if I were gone. They're sympathetic to my reclusiveness and other issues that prevent me from making a living for myself, and they're unlikely to have the heart to kick me out, which I appreciate. In the near future, I plan on obtaining a job to accumulate just enough savings to purchase a firearm and keep it stuffed under my bed until the time comes when they pass away. I used to feel an immense amount of pressure to try and create a secure living situation for myself, but after some introspection, I realized that nothing life has to offer was anything I ever wanted in the first place.

Last edited:
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

šŸŽ§
Mar 22, 2023
Be very careful with a firearm, many things could go wrong.
Many people have failed using that method.
But whatever you may choose, good luck.

poa.alpina

poa.alpina

i'm a grass!
Mar 11, 2023
Having the plan and knowing how-and-when-to is really comforting. I'm glad you are not going through tough times, at present at least :)
I wish you good luck and peace.

Reactions: Noise
CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
Well, when you do commit suicide, I wish you good luck.

T

tradecode62

Sep 30, 2022
I have considered using a gun and if I do I will use a Black Powder antique replica pistol that's available at any Sporting Goods store and you don't even hardly need identification to buy it even a felon can buy it and my plan if I use it that way is not to shoot it into my head but instead directly into my heart I figure that any bullet that goes into my chest even remotely close to my heart all it has to do is break one vessel one major vessel and it's lights out best wishes to you see you on the other side

nawee

nawee

nawee
Mar 19, 2023
I'd like to say that even though you've seen people talk about traumatic events, you're just as valid and doesn't necessarily mean you're "suffering less" than anyone.
Everyone takes things in differently, making them suffer differently and it doesn't make you sound pathetic at all.
But I'm very glad you're currently comfortable, hopefully it will stay that way.
Like that person said above, be careful with that fire arm as it doesn't always go as planned.
I wish you luck, I hope you find peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to have a plan in place, I also don't wish for anything to do with existing, the thought of existing in this world is completely unappealing and undesirable so your feelings are very much understandable. I wish you the best of luck.