K

KevG

Jan 4, 2022
CTB on anniversary of my partner CTB.

Tonight I have prepared to CTB by exit bag with nitrogen. Did all the work to get this right. Last minute realized I needed a clamp for the hose and went to well known hardware store. Lesson is to do a complete dry run of equipment no matter how prepared you think you are.

Two years ago my partner CTB by gun. I have been in endless pain since then. Working through legal and financial matters which have finally resolved. Tonight I am ready.

Hope I have enough courage to accomplish what I want to do. I have tried three times in the past and failed. Those were last minute decisions. Today has been all about details and planning. I hope to complete my mission. However, from past failures I am ready for any potential failure and will accept that I have to look to another future date. No worries. I will ultimately complete what I have set out to do.

My partner has alway meant everything to me. I had been suicidal for year prior to meeting him in my thirties. I am now in my sixties. Yes, I and very old by the standards of this site. He made me happy for the decades we spent together. Now I see no reason to go forward in life. There is no future with promise or anything to build a life forward to.

If I fail in my attempt tonight I will post here tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day and I will plan again for a another future attempt.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, loopdaloop, DeadHead and 9 others
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
I envy you your method, but not your pain. Loss is devastating. Sometimes nothing can fill that void. Sometimes things don't get better and stories end. I'm sorry you had to carry your pain for as long as you have. May you find peace tonight, or caring and empathetic words here tomorrow. šŸ–¤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KevG and mediocre
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Good luck on your journey, may you see your lover on the other side, and may both of you rest in peace.

• Love
Reactions: KevG
M.O.N

M.O.N

Aug 9, 2023
I'm so sorry for your loss, and for all of the suffering that has come with it. I can't begin to imagine what you've gone through in these last two years. I hope your transition out of this life is peaceful and successful. may you and your love meet in the next one.

• Hugs
Reactions: WantingOut2 and KevG
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: WantingOut2