• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
I am sorry for your pain. I Know how it is. I hope you are getting good pain management etc..
I've had one discectomy that didn't work. Now I'm on list for fusion of lower back l5 to s1. With 10%chance of benefit!! That's why I'm going as I am. Mine is genetic and something to do with pars defect and fracture. Just got worse over the years.
Have you been thro any of the therapy, like physio or chiropractic?
I feel so sorry for what you are suffering. If you had no pain would you feel ti ctb it's just that you are still young. The pain could possibly be removed.
I wish you peace and pain relief!
yeah yf y wasnt yn constant payn y wont thynk of cbt at all , that ys the only reason why ym here, no such payn mangment program yn my country y thynk, yes dyd therapy and meds but the payn ys relentless. lyvyng lyke thys ys just ymposyble

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
I think that is a great idea!

Everything you have is legal. Even if they open the SN as long as you close it back up in an airtight container you will be good. Fabulous end mate. Hope it works out for you!
Thanks,
I weighed up my options and it came to die in a shit hole in Manchester or nice beach /sea.
Cheers, keep safe
yeah yf y wasnt yn constant payn y wont thynk of cbt at all , that ys the only reason why ym here, no such payn mangment program yn my country y thynk, yes dyd therapy and meds but the payn ys relentless. lyvyng lyke thys ys just ymposyble
I regret being so helpless to help you.
What country are you in and why dont you get medications?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lymbo and Stan
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
I can't get a flight. At least ten hours trying. I need extra legroom but also need crutches or assisted travel both dont go together.
I had built that idea up in my mind so quickly and detailed that it's a real blow.
One option existed via Kuwait and first class for £16000. Could I get crowdfunding for my plight!

Good news is a 2nd SN bottle came which I had ordered as insurance, so got plenty of that.

Thanks for reading

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Thanks,
I weighed up my options and it came to die in a shit hole in Manchester or nice beach /sea.
Cheers, keep safe

I regret being so helpless to help you.
What country are you in and why dont you get medications?
ym n bulgaryq they gyve me medycatyons but dont work