• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Did you mean Nov 2021 instead of 2011? My IC SN (50g's) is "best before is Oct 2025" but heard it can last decades if stored correctly which I am trying to do. There is a 50% chance I'll ctb by then. I haven't opened it yet, as I know IC is legit and trying to extend its shelf life as long as poss. If I do ctb, I will prob use my IC SN first, just in case you are monitoring me & for your own research. If you do a goodbye thread, would appreciate any info you can give on the age of your SN for research purposes of course.

Because in the UK, we might see ppl using older than they would like SN to attempt with. This is one reason why ctb'ing is harder in the UK as if you need more SN you can't just easily order it like you can in Poland. Also with ANY uk source one has be into "meat curing" to protect you & the source. So aint a straight forward transaction most of the time.

The other 15g's is from my UK source and I might get some more from them closer to my ctb date.

Oh yeah- whoops- sorry. I did mean 2021. Yeah, I've heard it will last longer too. It just all worries me though. I'd test it just before using it regardless but, it doesn't feel exactly scientific! I hate the idea of winging it but, what else can we do? All DIY methods are winging it really.

If I do have the guts to do it, it's more likely I would make a delayed goodbye thread but I would roughly detail my method. You're right though- it would be useful for other people risking out of date SN if we state that too. I think GirlShapedWound used out of date SN from IC and someone did confirm they knew she had been successful. Again, sorry OP, I'm really bad at derailing threads.

Reactions: losing hope
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Where did you source from? I got mine from Czechia!

This guy...

Probably the lamest Mortal Kombat character bar Mokap.

Initials MG

EDIT: Oh, if you meant country: UK.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: matt1968, losing hope and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
This guy...

Probably the lamest Mortal Kombat character bar Mokap.

Initials MG

EDIT: Oh, if you meant country: UK.

Wow I'm impressed you found a UK source for SN. Surprised they didn't demand you were a business, as most UK sources do!

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Yeah, but this guy literally has no skin. Don't think he has major scruples when it comes to the paperwork.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and losing hope
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
I would say that's a somewhat reasonable comparison. Don't think Kenneth Law ever appeared in Mortal Kombat though.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Wow I'm impressed you found a UK source for SN. Surprised they didn't demand you were a business, as most UK sources do!

Would also like to know, I thought SN was not possible in the UK these days

There's a UK source lurking away. We need to be careful, to protect this source from going the way of IC. Try & work out the clue from the last few posts above & what has previously been discussed about trying to get SN in the UK.

q-hayley also managed to get SN from outside the UK. So in fact there are two UK options for SN that I know about ATM. Maybe that will encourage others (pro-choicers) who are sitting on KG's of SN to offload some. TBH I was hoping Hayley might have done that. As gifting Sn in a will...so their loved one can get into "a meat curing hobby" is how I would look at offloading some excess SN. If I were lucky enough to be in that position.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKscotty
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Yes, dark web is also an option.

W

WilliamXX

Jan 22, 2024
First post since signing up yesterday, but a prolific spectator 😅

I saw a post yesterday regarding Beachy Head in the UK and it got me thinking that I could maybe link up with others feeling like me in my area. I am in the neighbouring county to Beachy Head, in Kent, so very close by. However, the thought of jumping with someone, instead of alone, seems much more preferable.

I had been planning to park my car in the woods nearby to where I live, burn charcoal in the boot in a fire proof container (with the parcel shelf removed) and just lay on the back seat having taken the seven Zopiclone pills I managed to get prescribed (hard due to previous ODs being on my records), but now I'm worried the charcoal won't do it and I'm just going to be saved and look stupid. What do people think? Options seem really limited in the UK with delivery and everything.
Beachy Head - what a beautiful place. You meet nature and I can well understand how it is a chosen place for so many. That being said, I think it is a very unusual thing for having a companion join you on the final journey.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
SN is not the only method, but you can get it still with some creative shipping addresses.

As for being worried about impacting your chances of getting a job in the future, that contradicts the whole thing about getting a CTB method. I would suggest the recovery section of the forum if you are not sure. A lot of CTB methods are quite deadly and can kill you easily if you mess around or 'test' them. Many are also not suitable as a cry for help.

Reactions: TimetoGo!, Old Friend and losing hope
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Yes, don't fuck about with SN certainly.

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I am UK too mate. Go for the nitrogen /exit bag method man, I've come very close with this and it was so peaceful I just didn't tape the pipe to the inside of the bag and it fell out but passed out so quick and didn't feel a thing.

I dont get the hype of SN on here compared to inert gas sounds way more horrifying to me.

Any welding shop here will sell to you. BOC gas called me to make sure I wanted it for legit purpose but already had one delivered from a local shop who didn't care.

Beachy Head is like 20 mins from me but its fucking terrifying when you get to the top, my old dog nearly went off a couple years ago and I had to get right to the edge to get him back. It would be a great place to go though one of my fav spots but I know for me SI would kick in, nitrogen all the way

Reactions: losing hope and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I am UK too mate. Go for the nitrogen /exit bag method man, I've come very close with this and it was so peaceful I just didn't tape the pipe to the inside of the bag and it fell out but passed out so quick and didn't feel a thing.

I dont get the hype of SN on here compared to inert gas sounds way more horrifying to me.

Any welding shop here will sell to you. BOC gas called me to make sure I wanted it for legit purpose but already had one delivered from a local shop who didn't care.

Beachy Head is like 20 mins from me but its fucking terrifying when you get to the top, my old dog nearly went off a couple years ago and I had to get right to the edge to get him back. It would be a great place to go though one of my fav spots but I know for me SI would kick in, nitrogen all the way
SN appeals to me as I understand it. Drink 25g and an antiemetic, wait an hour, and you die. I genuinely don't understand the inert gas methods: I've read the forums and I just don't get what I'm supposed to do. The 'hype' around SN is, in my view, a product of how simple it is.

Reactions: TimetoGo!, piddincir and Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
SN is easier to implement than inert gas. Get the things, follow the regimen. Success rate is high.

Inert gas is no doubt a better way to go (though SN is still better than most) but it's time, money & faff and can still fail after all that, like what happened to you.

Many people on here either still live with parents or cohabit with others. A two litre nitrogen tank takes some explaining away.

Reactions: TimetoGo!, losing hope, piddincir and 1 other person
W

WilliamXX

Jan 22, 2024
SN appeals to me as I understand it. Drink 25g and an antiemetic, wait an hour, and you die. I genuinely don't understand the inert gas methods: I've read the forums and I just don't get what I'm supposed to do. The 'hype' around SN is, in my view, a product of how simple it is.
SN has the advantage of still being readily available with a bit of research and creativity. It is simple as you say, but is not bullet proof (although very few methods are). I'm awaiting my shipment, so it will be another option.

Reactions: UKscotty and dggtscccvfd
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
SN is easier to implement than inert gas. Get the things, follow the regimen. Success rate is high.

Inert gas is no doubt a better way to go (though SN is still better than most) but it's time, money & faff and can still fail after all that, like what happened to you.

Many people on here either still live with parents or cohabit with others. A two litre nitrogen tank takes some explaining away.
yeah that it very true my friend , I dont think you can explain that to others getting a delivery of a bottle of gas. I picked mine up so no one would see.

It does take a bit of engineering and yeah it will cost you min £100, but if you do it right it's the last money you will spend.

It's just personal preference, I know I wouldn't be able to keep SN down even with Antiemetic's I would psych myself out.

Reactions: Old Friend and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
SN has the advantage of still being readily available with a bit of research and creativity. It is simple as you say, but is not bullet proof (although very few methods are). I'm awaiting my shipment, so it will be another option.
Yes. It's still available, I got mine shipped in from Czechia. There was a user of this forum who CTB a few days ago who sourced from the dark net, then oldfriend has his source (MG).

Where have you got yours from?

Reactions: UKscotty and losing hope
W

WilliamXX

Jan 22, 2024
I first found a UK supplier but they saw through my story in the end lol

I then found a Polish source who was shall we say, more relaxed about things.

Reactions: UKscotty
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I first found a UK supplier but they saw through my story in the end lol

I then found a Polish source who was shall we say, more relaxed about things.
A UK supplier? I'm not surprised, they are told to be on the lookout by government for suspicious SN purchases. It's a 'reportable substance' in the UK now.

It's interesting that Poland and Czechia have been so lax in this regard. The countries are modern, westernised and in the EU, yet they have little to no control over the sale of SN despite Kenneth Law. My best guess is that controls will reach Poland and Czechia eventually, so anyone who wants to source from there should get a move on! There's also a risk that the UK government will get wise to people importing SN from more relaxed jurisdictions and seek to block their import. I've heard this is already happening, a couple of users of this forum have had their shipments seized by customs! Therefore, I wish you the best and hope that yours arrives safely from Poland.

Reactions: WilliamXX
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
im just gonna have to say importing anything into the UK you have to be really unlucky to be caught. Unless it's something they actively check for, explosives/firearmas, coke, heroin, it's very very unlikely anything will be caught by customs

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Customs are actively tracking things from certain sources though. Recent attempts to get SN from MDS by those in the UK has resulted in it being seized at customs, despite it being mislabelled.

Someone in the US did report successfully getting SN from MDS recently though.

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Customs are actively tracking things from certain sources though. Recent attempts to get SN from MDS by those in the UK has resulted in it being seized at customs, despite it being mislabelled.

Someone in the US did report successfully getting SN from MDS recently though.
they do to an extent, like dont order drugs from holland. realistically there is so much stuff coming into the country you have to be really unlucky to get anything seized. Of course it can happen and I dont ever do it for that reason but chances are in your favour , you wont get arrested for importing SN

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
You won't get arrested but you will lose your money and get a welfare check.

Seriously, they are monitoring sources. MDS is busted for those in the UK. Try it. See what happens.

Either that or we've just had a losing streak of very unlucky people.

Reactions: AL-SL-AK, stuckinthemud, losing hope and 1 other person
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
they do to an extent, like dont order drugs from holland. realistically there is so much stuff coming into the country you have to be really unlucky to get anything seized. Of course it can happen and I dont ever do it for that reason but chances are in your favour , you wont get arrested for importing SN
Nobody is saying you'll get arrested for importing SN, only that some SN imports are being seized by customs given it's now a reportable substance. As a reportable substance, sellers are supposed to confirm the authenticity of the order and notify the police if any purchasers are suspicious (hence the welfare checks). Customs seizure is a real risk in the UK and it's something SaSu members should be aware of.

Reactions: Old Friend
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I don't get why people think it's easy in the UK either. Kind of depends on how willing you are to risk pain and fear or break the law...

Isn't it now illegal to import SN? N is illegal and hard to come by, guns are illegal unless you have a license, H- illegal, F- illegal... Depends really on whether you're worried about getting caught and a criminal record impacting your chances of getting work (after you have been caught with illegal substances trying to kill yourself.)

I guess there's inert gas but the storage and set-up put me off. Charcoal- true. The rest are the more brutal methods though where SI seem more likely to kick in.

Not that I think many countries make it easy though. I expect in most countries, the more peaceful methods are illegal.
Not particularly true. I've been caught my police around 3 times during a mental health crisis and I had MDMA, Ketamine and LSD on me probably each time around £150 worth. They confiscated it off me and took me to hospital. They didn't charge me due to mental health being involved. As soon as 'vulnerable' is in the situation the police can't really do much in charging you because if it goes to court it'll just be dropped due to mental health reasonings. The police aren't there to just charge you and take you to jail, they are there to serve and protect and keep vulnerable individuals safe from harming themselves. I have never ever heard of a case where a mental health patient with drugs on their person got a criminal record. It's not in the best interest to the vulnerable individual and will just make things worse. They look at the bigger picture

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, losing hope and piddincir
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Not particularly true. I've been caught my police around 3 times during a mental health crisis and I had MDMA, Ketamine and LSD on me probably each time around £150 worth. They confiscated it off me and took me to hospital. They didn't charge me due to mental health being involved. As soon as 'vulnerable' is in the situation the police can't really do much in charging you because if it goes to court it'll just be dropped due to mental health reasonings. The police aren't there to just charge you and take you to jail, they are there to serve and protect and keep vulnerable individuals safe from harming themselves. I have never ever heard of a case where a mental health patient with drugs on their person got a criminal record. It's not in the best interest to the vulnerable individual and will just make things worse. They look at the bigger picture
I saw someone on here got arrested and charged for having N, think it was Surrey Police :(

leyley

leyley

Jan 22, 2024
Personal experience and SI I suppose, hanging seems to just make me gag and while it's not meant to take so long, time seems to really slow down during at attempt.

I guess difficulty here is subjective, I think it's too difficult because I haven't found a sufficiently easy method
try the death bag method! its fairly accessible and painless and quick (if done properly)

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I saw someone on here got arrested and charged for having N, think it was Surrey Police :(
I highly doubt it. Even if they did get arrested and told the truth in court I wouldn't be surprised if the judge will just drop the case or even before it got to court the CPS will do it to not waste police and courts time. There is a lot of leeway with vulnerable individuals and possession of drugs. Unless on this instance the person was caught with N and didn't tell the police what the intent was for or if there was no substantial evidence to believe it was for a CTB then they have to arrest and interview them to preserve evidence and then the CPS will review, get the individuals medical background etc to make sure it's not a waste of time and is in the best interest of the person