• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ASM91

ASM91

READY
Jan 21, 2024
First post since signing up yesterday, but a prolific spectator πŸ˜…

I saw a post yesterday regarding Beachy Head in the UK and it got me thinking that I could maybe link up with others feeling like me in my area. I am in the neighbouring county to Beachy Head, in Kent, so very close by. However, the thought of jumping with someone, instead of alone, seems much more preferable.

I had been planning to park my car in the woods nearby to where I live, burn charcoal in the boot in a fire proof container (with the parcel shelf removed) and just lay on the back seat having taken the seven Zopiclone pills I managed to get prescribed (hard due to previous ODs being on my records), but now I'm worried the charcoal won't do it and I'm just going to be saved and look stupid. What do people think? Options seem really limited in the UK with delivery and everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, sorrowful, LionsTigersAndBears and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so difficult, I hate how the UK is such an anti-suicide country, it's horrible to me how we cannot just choose to easily cease existing in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Hotsackage, LionsTigersAndBears and 3 others

4g1vvvven

πŸ” Looking for the nicest exit πŸšͺ
Feb 14, 2023
Interesting post but I'm not sure an attempt with a stranger would help would it?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I have always thought the exact opposite to be fair, I think we have a government and society who doesn't care about suicide at all.

I find pretty much all methods except guns accessible here. Heck you can get most for same day or next day from Amazon.

We have a lot of online pharmacy companies that don't care about people and post anything after a nonsense questionnaire.

Reactions: Eternal Eyes

4g1vvvven

Feb 14, 2023
I have always thought the exact opposite to be fair, I think we have a government and society who doesn't care about suicide at all.

I find pretty much all methods except guns accessible here. Heck you can get most for same day or next day from Amazon.

We have a lot of online pharmacy companies that don't care about people and post anything after a nonsense questionnaire.
Got any tips @UKscotty ?πŸ˜…

I've seen you post this optimism elsewhere too, not sure I agree, but maybe it's because I'm a useless retard

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
SN is def harder to aquire in the UK compared to April 2023 & before. That I will say, but perhaps SN is not impossible?

Lets keep those SN supply routes in the UK open people!

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Got any tips @UKscotty ?πŸ˜…

I've seen you post this optimism elsewhere too, not sure I agree, but maybe it's because I'm a useless retard
What about UK do you think makes suicide hard?

Because SN takes a bit of creative searching to find? That's true everywhere and SN is not some miracle method anyway, we still have to overcome the SI.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023

Because SN takes a bit of creative searching to find? That's true everywhere and SN is not some miracle method anyway, we still have to overcome the SI.
No guns, no SN. That makes suicide hard in the UK. Admittedly, both guns and SN can be accessed from the UK with adequate research, but it's not simple or straightforward!

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Suicidebydeath and hikikomorizombie
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No guns, no SN. That makes suicide hard in the UK. Admittedly, both guns and SN can be accessed from the UK with adequate research, but it's not simple or straightforward!
Each to their own I guess but I think suicide is far too easy here and the government just doesn't care. Other than a gun, any other common method is available here.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Each to their own I guess but I think suicide is far too easy here and the government just doesn't care. Other than a gun, any other common method is available here.
If someone really wants to kill themselves, they will find a way, no matter what country you are in.

Reactions: inaminute, treetop.grazer, UKscotty and 3 others

4g1vvvven

Feb 14, 2023

Personal experience and SI I suppose, hanging seems to just make me gag and while it's not meant to take so long, time seems to really slow down during at attempt.

I guess difficulty here is subjective, I think it's too difficult because I haven't found a sufficiently easy method

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
A uk member who passed on was only on here for a month and got SN…
I know we don't have guns but even N is near impossible to get now if you can't visit South America so I don't think we are entirely limited.

Reactions: UKscotty and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I'm grateful for all the scummy parts of the UK, as you can usually find a dealer to source H to ctb.

Reactions: randal_bond and hikikomorizombie
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
That's pretty much all the UK apart from where the rich can afford to live...

...and the drug dealers.

Reactions: losing hope
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me πŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023
Yeah, feeling bad for my UK friends. They seem to not be able to get SN

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
There is a way. I got mine last Thursday.

Reactions: stuckinthemud, losing hope and UKscotty
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
H is a scumbag method , wouldn't go near the stuff
Really? Why do you say that & do you have any sources to support the idea it's not a great method?

I don't mean to come across confrontational. Merely wanting more insight as to whether to consider H to ctb with, as I've read a bit about OD'ing with H and everyone without exception says its up there with N as the gold standard. For instance this thread; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/

idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
If you're planning to die anyways why not take out loans or max your credit cards to go elsewhere where easier methods are obtainable?

Reactions: UKscotty, losing hope and TimetoGo!
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Who are you to judge someone for using H? They are often just like us with serious mental health issues.

H is their coping mechanism, ours is hanging out on a suicide forum.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, randal_bond, worthIess and 4 others
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024

I saw a post yesterday regarding Beachy Head in the UK and it got me thinking that I could maybe link up with others feeling like me in my area. I am in the neighbouring county to Beachy Head, in Kent, so very close by. However, the thought of jumping with someone, instead of alone, seems much more preferable.

I had been planning to park my car in the woods nearby to where I live, burn charcoal in the boot in a fire proof container (with the parcel shelf removed) and just lay on the back seat having taken the seven Zopiclone pills I managed to get prescribed (hard due to previous ODs being on my records), but now I'm worried the charcoal won't do it and I'm just going to be saved and look stupid. What do people think? Options seem really limited in the UK with delivery and everything.

I honesty feel like having the combination of methods makes sense (heck, 3 or 4 if we need to...) and also being with someone feels comforting somehow. I've always wanted to visit the UK and at some point when I can, hope to visit. I remember seeing pictures of Beachy Head and thinking how much it physically felt like where I want to be when the end comes.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't get why people think it's easy in the UK either. Kind of depends on how willing you are to risk pain and fear or break the law...

Isn't it now illegal to import SN? N is illegal and hard to come by, guns are illegal unless you have a license, H- illegal, F- illegal... Depends really on whether you're worried about getting caught and a criminal record impacting your chances of getting work (after you have been caught with illegal substances trying to kill yourself.)

I guess there's inert gas but the storage and set-up put me off. Charcoal- true. The rest are the more brutal methods though where SI seem more likely to kick in.

Not that I think many countries make it easy though. I expect in most countries, the more peaceful methods are illegal.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Suicidebydeath and Darkover
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Isn't it now illegal to import SN?

It's a controlled substance, so I don't think there are any legal consequences but customs will confiscate it on sight if you don't have the right paperwork (I.e. being a company rather than an individual) and you'll get a welfare visit from the police.

There are domestic methods though. I didn't import mine, for instance.

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's a controlled substance, so I don't think there are any legal consequences but customs will confiscate it on sight if you don't have the right paperwork (I.e. being a company rather than an individual) and you'll get a welfare visit from the police.

There are domestic methods though. I didn't import mine, for instance.

I was lucky/sensible really. I got mine from IC before it got shut down. It was kind of obvious the way it was going. I did get a police welfare check though.

That's interesting- that you found your own method and could still access it. I don't blame people for feeling panicked though. I'm worried that I'll screw it up or something and be left with nothing.

Feels a bit like we're all in a pressure cooker though really. It's bound to make some people snap and they're bound to see a lot more distressing public deaths. Someone remarked the other day on the increase in drownings in the UK.

Reactions: losing hope and Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
For me, it's a door. A way out. An exit. I don't have to take it now or ever even. But it's a big source of comfort.

SN means I don't have to consider hanging. I really don't want to go down that route.

• Hugs
Reactions: randal_bond and losing hope
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023

Hi
I would worry about a car cos of all the places air seeps in, so much tricky to leak proof.
There is a thread here of a lady in uk who successfuly used a specific tent after getting the wrong ones that leaked or too porous for gas. She was in a camping park. Here

I wish you peace

Last edited:
Reactions: ASM91
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I was lucky/sensible really. I got mine from IC before it got shut down. It was kind of obvious the way it was going. I did get a police welfare check though.

That's interesting- that you found your own method and could still access it. I don't blame people for feeling panicked though. I'm worried that I'll screw it up or something and be left with nothing.

Feels a bit like we're all in a pressure cooker though really. It's bound to make some people snap and they're bound to see a lot more distressing public deaths. Someone remarked the other day on the increase in drownings in the UK.

Yes I saw that drowning thread as well. Whilst the Tories are in power, they want to only leave the "scary" methods like that & jumping or train, to put us off ctb'ing or make it look like a selfish act. So Joe public can look down on suicidual ppl etc. In the newspapers today they were saying how; Harry Kane opened up about his struggles & one in every five kids has a problem with their mental health; https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/harry-kane-shows-era-kids-31934511 Yet nothing is really being done about it beyond charities. Really hope Labour get into power next, as I know they want to talk about assised dying.

When did you get your IC SN? I got mine in April 2022 & share the same concerns as you about having an open UK source should I fail in an SN attempt. I have 65g's and even that doesn't seem like enough. Like others have stated here, there are UK domestic SN options though. I didn't import some of my SN, for instance & only acquired it recently.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TimetoGo! and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes I saw that drowning thread as well. Whilst the Tories are in power, they want to only leave the "scary" methods like that & jumping or train, to put us off ctb'ing or make it look like a selfish act. So Joe public can look down on suicidual ppl etc. In the newspapers today they were saying how; Harry Kane opened up about his struggles & one in every five kids has a problem with their mental health; https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/harry-kane-shows-era-kids-31934511 Yet nothing is really being done about it beyond charities. Really hope Labour get into power next, as I know they want to talk about assised dying.

When did you get your IC SN? I got mine in April 2022 & share the same concerns as you about having an open UK source should I fail in an SN attempt. I have 65g's and even that doesn't seem like enough.

That doesn't surprise me at all about mental illness amongst children. But yeah, I agree- I think we need a change in government. I don't know I have much faith in any of them though, to be honest. I think most of them are public school boys who don't live in the real world.

I think it was around November 2011 that I bought mine. My Meto is years out of date though. My SN expires in 2026 and, I'm waiting for my Dad to go first before I can use it. Did you open yours then? 65g seems an odd amount. But- same- I got two lots of 50g. Kind of wish I'd bought more but, I'd still have the same problem of it expiring. But yeah, it's scary. Still- if I f*ck it up once, not sure I'd be that keen on trying the same method again!

Sorry for derailing OP. I was thinking the same as others though. Maybe a tent would look less suspicious. I guess people sleep in their cars but, I imagine you'd have to cover the windows in case some random person became curious. I don't know how easy it is to find somewhere completely secluded these days in a car.

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I think it was around November 2011 that I bought mine. My Meto is years out of date though. My SN expires in 2026 and, I'm waiting for my Dad to go first before I can use it. Did you open yours then? 65g seems an odd amount. But- same- I got two lots of 50g. Kind of wish I'd bought more but, I'd still have the same problem of it expiring. But yeah, it's scary. Still- if I f*ck it up once, not sure I'd be that keen on trying the same method again!

Did you mean Nov 2021 instead of 2011? My IC SN (50g's) is "best before is Oct 2025" but heard it can last decades if stored correctly which I am trying to do. There is a 50% chance I'll ctb by then. I haven't opened it yet, as I know IC is legit and trying to extend its shelf life as long as poss. If I do ctb, I will prob use my IC SN first, just in case you are monitoring me & for your own research. If you do a goodbye thread, would appreciate any info you can give on the age of your SN for research purposes of course.

Because in the UK, we might see ppl using older than they would like SN to attempt with. This is one reason why ctb'ing is harder in the UK as if you need more SN you can't just easily order it like you can in Poland. Also with ANY uk source one has be into "meat curing" to protect you & the source. So aint a straight forward transaction most of the time.

The other 15g's is from my UK source and I might get some more from them closer to my ctb date.