• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Adil_Bonouali

Adil_Bonouali

This Person Does Not Exist
Dec 29, 2023
Hello SS people,

I weigh approximately 115 kilograms (254 pounds) and I'm 173 cm (5.7 feet) taller. How much time would it take me to Ctb / die by starvation?

Also, I need to know how can I suppress hunger and thirst hormones without drinking or eating without taking medication.

Cheers.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and MatrixPrisoner
C

cranberrys

Dec 15, 2023
If you're not gonna be drinking anything including water, then probably around a week. The human body can't last long without water. If you don't mind me asking, why starvation?

Adil_Bonouali

Adil_Bonouali

Dec 29, 2023
Starvation is the easiest and simplest way to ctb, it does not take too much.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I suppose starvation will certainly lead to death if not saved. It will be a difficult way to go. Your body will literally begin to eat itself. Mixing in extreme hot or cold temperatures will speed up the process. Christopher McCandless died this way, though it was because he ate poisonous berries which made him vomit/excrete everything he ate, till he was too weak to hunt for food. He died in the Alaskan wilderness. They wrote a book about him (amazing read). But yeah, no water probably a week. Two at most by some miracle.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
Adil_Bonouali

Adil_Bonouali

Dec 29, 2023
I need to know how can I suppress hunger and thirst hormones without drinking or eating even without need to use medication?

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I need to know how can I suppress hunger and thirst hormones without drinking or eating even without need to use medication?
Without medical means I do not see how. Best way is to remove the means for eating or drinking, denying you the chance to give in. I suspect many people that get "lost" and die in the wilderness, do so because they have given up on life and want to die by natural causes.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell, Little_Suzy and BrainShower
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Don't do it this way, brother. It's slow and torturous and requires the will power to fast, let alone on top of needing the will power to CTB in general. Your organs will fail. And if you become incapacitated or give up/change your mind, you will have to live with severe irreversible damages. Quite possibly the worst method you can choose.

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed and new2blue
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
The only way to suppress the hunger cues (drug free) is with long term caloric restriction. It's likely you'll stop feeling hunger near the end. The only way I can think of not "accidentally" eating is disposing of your money and emptying the kitchen

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Countless people can't even stick to diets lmao, trying to go full starvation until death ain't going to work. I'm skeptical and there's no goodbye post from anyone about this method, so presumably nobody succeeded. I'll tell you what it feels like to be anorexic, you end up craving a ton of carbs because of low blood sugar and before you know it you're going through that entire thing of food even though you hate yourself for it. Kind of a second hand experience.

T

thekingofthabeat

Oct 6, 2023
I dont think this is going to work. I spend 4 days sick vomiting blood and unable to eat or drink water and survived without any damage.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'm from the ED tribe, and when it comes to malnutrition, the body can withstand a lot.

There is usually a secondary stressor, which is fatal.

Last edited:
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Agree with most of the posts: it would not be possible to suppress the feelings of hunger and thirst. You're going to feel it, one way or another. What would make sense is to follow this:
The only way to suppress the hunger cues (drug free) is with long term caloric restriction. It's likely you'll stop feeling hunger near the end. The only way I can think of not "accidentally" eating is disposing of your money and emptying the kitchen
and this from new2blue
Best way is to remove the means for eating or drinking, denying you the chance to give in.