R

RandomUser25

Jul 14, 2024
I was entertaining jumping from 14 stories balcony. Fall this high almost ensures success but what can I do to help it?

I was thinking if taking some blood thinners can help? So even if somehow I land and stay alive I can bleed out before the ambulance arrives? Maybe something extra on top of that?

Also is better to jump at night?

Reactions: kinderbueno
abigail

abigail

trying to get better for him ~
Aug 10, 2024
Hi friend, I would very much advise against this bus stop.

It's not guaranteed, and if you do miss the bus you will be life in unimaginable pain, left disfigured, and become profoundly disabled; potentially even to the point you are unable to go to another bus stop.

There is also the risk of your last moments not being comforting due to SI (as well as a high chance of missing the stop due to it).

Furthermore, I feel it necessary to point out the damage it will do to passers by. While you will no longer be with us, the people who find you (and maybe even see you do it), will remain - it's up to us to be responsible and respectful to those who don't wish to catch our bus. Especially when it could result in children being left with long term trauma.

I do hope you are able to find a bus stop that suits you, but I hope it is not this one.

Reactions: Bleneviola and kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Hi friend, I would very much advise against this bus stop.

It's not guaranteed, and if you do miss the bus you will be life in unimaginable pain, left disfigured, and become profoundly disabled; potentially even to the point you are unable to go to another bus stop.

There is also the risk of your last moments not being comforting due to SI (as well as a high chance of missing the stop due to it).

Furthermore, I feel it necessary to point out the damage it will do to passers by. While you will no longer be with us, the people who find you (and maybe even see you do it), will remain - it's up to us to be responsible and respectful to those who don't wish to catch our bus. Especially when it could result in children being left with long term trauma.

I do hope you are able to find a bus stop that suits you, but I hope it is not this one.
I agree with this 100%. If you're gonna do this method then do it from a building in an isolated location

• Informative
Reactions: abigail