Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
It sounds like fun actually. (Drinking) However I swore off alcohol 2081 days ago today. My motto has always been; "I die sober; I win. My herbal pharmacist has gone out of business so that's a dry well. Got anything for a piss poor planning alcoholic guys?

Inquiring minds would like to know. And thanks for letting me be me. You have no idea what that means to me. Ty

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Drinking every day like 10 beers since almost 8 years now. On top of that there is half a bottle of Schnaps and other substances, which should have fried my brain by now, but sadly (?) did not so far. Just quitted H for over 6 Months. I thought, since everbody is sharing his or her or whatever 's booze abuse, I may add this. ... Lol.. no real reason. I do not cry a lot anymore, that time is over, now I am most of the time ashamed, full of hated and disgust, but not every day... even for me, there are some moments of joy.
A night of binge-drinking is not the right moment to judge your life.
You have to beome a (polytoxic) aloholic like me to judge your attitude towards your own circumstances if ya wanna do it objectively.hihi.
Gettin drunk is fine, frome time to time, I became addicted later in life, never the less...be mindful with ur drinking and whatever consume... some shit gets you hooked pretty fast, especially when you are younger.
take care.

Hah. We're bout the same age. I'm 28 in September. Yeah, I've been an alcohol drinker on and off since I was 18. I've only had the room spinning probably three times in that period because I know my limits. I've never blacked out and have only vomited a couple times in my late teens and early 20s.

But yeah, I'll keep in mind to become polytoxic before I start making life changing decisions haha just kidding.
It sounds like fun actually. (Drinking) However I swore off alcohol 2081 days ago today. My motto has always been; "I die sober; I win. My herbal pharmacist has gone out of business so that's a dry well. Got anything for a piss poor planning alcoholic guys?

Inquiring minds would like to know. And thanks for letting me be me. You have no idea what that means to me. Ty

Yeah, I've been dealing with life via holistic remedies for 3 years, but shit just got to crazy and nothing remedies the emotional pain like alcohol in my experience. ESPECIALLY if you haven't had alcohol in years. It feels euphoric. That's my opinion anyway. Not trying to be a bad influence.

Better to get hard alcohol than some cheap beer with a low alcohol percent. You just need 1/2 a mixed drink if you haven't had alcohol in forever and you get a nice buzz. It'll last you a while.

Last edited: