Equilibrium

Equilibrium

Mar 18, 2024
In short I have a misdemeanor. I'm 24 and was a NEET my whole adult life but due to working a few jobs I was able to buy two guns for later use when my due date was up. Unfortunately on the way home I was stopped for a bad right turn and let a cop check my vehicle due to my ignorance and lack of sleep due to how fucking anxious I was carrying a firearm in my car.

I pleaded guilty due to not understanding how the court system works and now have a class 1 misdemeanor on my record forever due to being charged in a state where expungements dont exist. I can only get a set-aside which just puts a check mark on the charge in a background check which I doubt any employers would give a shit about if the position is serious.

Ultimately my life is fucked. I'm on probation til September but don't have any terms. I'm going for an interview tomorrow but I have no idea how's it going to go due to my background I already got denied twice for two major employers. I may be forced to do trade work for the rest of my life. I heard most companies don't look past 7 years for a background check but by then my due date will already be up. Society really doesn't work for everyone and the worst part of it is that they won't even allow people to deicide whether or not they want to keep living in this world. I'm glad I'm going to die one day by suicide one day.

Fuck society. You didn't deserve me anyway.

Last edited:
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
In short I have a misdemeanor. I'm 24 and was a NEET my whole adult life but due to working a few jobs I was able to buy two guns for later use when my due date was up. Unfortunately on the way home I was stopped for a bad right turn and let a cop check my vehicle due to my ignorance and lack of sleep due to how fucking anxious I was carrying a firearm in my car.

I pleaded guilty due to not understanding how the court system works and now have a class 1 misdemeanor on my record forever due to being charged in a state where expungements dont exist. I can only get a set-aside which just puts a check mark on the charge in a background check which I doubt any employers would give a shit about if the position is serious.

Ultimately my life is fucked. I'm on probation til September but don't have any terms. I'm going for an interview tomorrow but I have no idea how's it going to go due to my background I already got denied twice for two major employers. I may be forced to do trade work for the rest of my life. I heard most companies don't look past 7 years for a background check but by then my due date will already be up. Society really doesn't work for everyone and the worst part of it is that they won't allow even people to deicide whether or not they want to live. I'm glad I'm going to die one day by suicide one day.

Fuck society. You didn't deserve me anyway.
If you got stopped for just a bad right turn why would the cop ask to search your vehicle? They can't just ask that for no reason. You had every right to say no.

Equilibrium

Equilibrium

Mar 18, 2024
If you got stopped for just a bad right turn why would the cop ask to search your vehicle? They can't just ask that for no reason. You had every right to say no.
I was nervous and never go outside let alone for a fucking gun. I was beyond stupid