• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I found this video while I was surfing through YouTube and besides the crass and crude humor, and besides the actual focus of the video (5 Ways To Make America Great Again), at the 1:17 mark, the video maker supports the legalization of CTB, and while his reasoning can be a bit satirical, and crude in taste, someone supporting CTB is still someone supporting CTB rights.

I like the idea of a waiting period, filing paperwork, and then having the government guarantee (or at least not interfering/stopping you from) a means to CTB.

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrknEyes
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Saw this earlier, and just remembered a jpn manga I read before so thought I'll mention it. It's called 逢沢小春は死に急ぐ. The manga has no widespread ENG translation. It is set in a world where anyone above 18 is appliable for euthanasia in Japan. Although I am unsure as to the author's opinion on widespread euthanasia, it felt as if the author is at the very least pro choice. They also found a very acceptable way to present the issue. As instead of the usual reason of escaping suffering. One of the MC wishes for euthanasia so she can donate her organ to her brother. The manga has very accurate representation and is a very well structured discussion on this topic, at least in the first few chapters.

Reactions: TAW122
All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
Saw this earlier, and just remembered a jpn manga I read before so thought I'll mention it. It's called 逢沢小春は死に急ぐ. The manga has no widespread ENG translation. It is set in a world where anyone above 18 is appliable for euthanasia in Japan. Although I am unsure as to the author's opinion on widespread euthanasia, it felt as if the author is at the very least pro choice. They also found a very acceptable way to present the issue. As instead of the usual reason of escaping suffering. One of the MC wishes for euthanasia so she can donate her organ to her brother. The manga has very accurate representation and is a very well structured discussion on this topic, at least in the first few chapters.
Any fan translations?

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
That's an interesting presentation on the topic and subject of euthanasia. When I have more time I'll take a closer look on it.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Any fan translations?
There is one, I can dm it to you later if you are interested, you too, TAW, but out of respect for the translation team and manga artist I don't want to post it here in case someone uploads it to some pirating site.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrknEyes and All-Dead-Y
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
There is one, I can dm it to you later if you are interested, you too, TAW, but out of respect for the translation team and manga artist I don't want to post it here in case someone uploads it to some pirating site.
Sure, feel free to send it to me via DM.

All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
Please do!

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Strange for Japanese to be pro-choice.My Japanese is too basic to read anything...the title seems to me like it could say. .... Koharu hurry up and die? but I'm probably wrong

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Strange for Japanese to be pro-choice.My Japanese is too basic to read anything...the title seems to me like it could say. .... Koharu hurry up and die? but I'm probably wrong
It's Koharu rushing to death, so not too far off.