Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I am such a cowardly coward a limp resisted asshole good for nothing waste of oxygen. I have everything to hand to kill my self my life it now a big steaming pile of shit lost every thing that had and any good meaning that made me very happy. And yet i still can't kill my self i just cant work it out how much more shitty is my life have to get to the point were i end it ? I just fell like i am sum sort cosmic joke every one els can see what the joke is apart from me. So why do i keep on living they nothing left any more nothing worth saying a live for . Well the new year starts soon well i hope not to make it to the end of 2020 but knowing my luck I still be here hanging on like a turd stuck to your bottom. I just hoping that all these pills i am on are going to fry my internal organs my kidneys are mess up every time i pee they blood in it . All so blood from the other end to looks like my liver mess up to knowing my luck the doctors will try and fix me . I have to have a medical review ones a month manage to hide it from them so far mind you they busy this time of the year so it just quick chat and i am gone . By the time they find out hope be to late to do any thing about it fingers crossed but how my luck going not going to work out like that :( . Any sorry for venting like that just needed to blow of sum steam we i be saying TATA FOR NOW :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moonicide, mediocre and puppy9
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
I'm sorry but I have to say I love your sense of humor through all the crap you're dealing with.

I have nothing of substance to add except I'm sorry you feel like you're worthless. You've made it this far so you must be good at something.