Remember_Me

Remember_Me

Sep 11, 2020
Hello
My third thread about the virus. I don't advise reading this is if you have had enough.

If I talk enough my stupid brain gets cooled off so.

This isn't getting any better even though my school hasn't been locked up yet. 1900+ new cases this day and over 100k cases in total. I know it's nothing compared to the USA but the feeling that coronavirus is getting closer and closer to my house is highly unpleasant. And the fact that it's overlapping with common cold and flu makes it even worse. The fall has been rather warm until now but people are still getting sick. But why is it 1900+ cases? WHY ISN'T IT LOWER?!

People avoiding wearing masks in public whatever it takes. When you enter the supermarket the guard is staying. But there is no guard inside so you can take your mask off.
I'm just super fuckily annoyed by people who say that the virus isn't serious because it kills just a few percent of infected people. I am not well spoken I can write but I am only able to say "um, yeah, nah, k" or "go fuck yourself". I can't discuss with those people. It annoys me. I'm annoyed by that. I wish I could make them a bit wiser. The matter is simple. The more of us treat the virus seriously the faster we will come back to the "normal life".
But hey there is going to be a vaccine soon, isn't it? Wendower Productions recently posted a video that merely transporting the vaccine will be hard as hell. Merely transporting. What about making the recipe? Normally the vaccines aren't produced so quickly. What if it won't be a healthy vaccine? A few thousands will die from it and they will have to remake it. Or the production with the recipe. The demand is extreme. Creating 8kkk of vaccines is going to take a lot of time. What if everything goes well? If they create a good recipe, produce the product quickly and transport it properly? It's very unlikely but even if that happens we still need months. We need to survive months at best!

BUT HOW AM I ABLE TO SURVIVE SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS?! THEY HAVE HEALTHY RESPIRATORY SYSTEMS, THEY CAN SURVIVE IN A MASK FOR AN HOUR OR LONGER BUT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING IN A MASK FOR 20 MINUTES?! Yes, they are sick people who can't use a mask but they are a minority. I hate the argument "I don't want to wear a mask because it doesn't protect me it protects the others". It's rare to see someone brag about their cruelty and bitchiness, isn't it?

Maybe the demons of COVID-19 won't visit me. But the likelihood of that is being lowered every single day :(
My experience of many Americans, not all of course and obviously not you, but it is this Entitlement they feel they have. This attitude they've been fed that they are the most important, that your President is the most important out of all world leaders, that your country is the most powerful and important in the world. There is no humility, no empathy, no consideration and no respect for anyone or anything but yourself. My rights, my beliefs, my opinions, all above anyone else. Your patriarchy is poisonous, your leader is poisonous, and the attitudes of many are poisonous. Your country is fucked, but so is mine, UK.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
What a load of horseshit, verbal diarrhoea at its runniest lol
There's likely to be some exploitation of the situation by some agents/agencies because it's in their very nature to do so in ANY circumstance, but to view the entire situation as a manufactured event is ridiculous and very easily debunked. Half of what you just said is just lifted from Black Mirror or some such Hell View into the future; me wearing a mask to protect vulnerable communities from fucking DYING and/or being scarred for life is a far cry from being microchipped and "cucked by the government"!

All these toys flying out of prams because people feel that their "rights are being infringed upon"; we are not fucking prisoners, do have any idea of how prisoners live?? How actual prisoners are being forced to live in close contact with NO CHOICE TO ISOLATE, bar getting put into punishment quarters? You might think they deserve it but they're not all murderers and child molesters!

So what's essentially just a childish temper tantrum about not being allowed to go see your friends or having to think of others (because the ones kicking off are the ones that would probably fare well with the virus), shock, horror, oh the injustice of it all, has to be given a bigger, more sinister face because ultimately, shitting your knickers and stomping your feet over these pissy little things is PATHETIC.

There'd soon be a different way of thinking if all these measures protected the individual, I guarantee it.
Why are you so seemingly angry?

It's obvious the global pandemic response is manufactured if you do the research. Everything about it stinks of being pre-planned.
This has been planned for years.
What you call 'pissy little things' are actually the biggest government infringements on civil liberties since ww2.
They're testing the waters to see what they can get away with before they roll out the big guns like microchips, biodigital tracking, a social credit system etc.

What we're witnessing now is the next phase in a global biopower program (the telecommunications phase).
Try to analyze the situation dispassionately, and look into things like agenda 21/2030, the history of the who, the bill gates foundation, the bilderberg meeting, event 201, ID2020, neuralink, amongst other things.
The concentration of wealth, power and influence in the world speak against this pandemic, the reaction and subsequent 'solution' to it, being just a random event which each nation is haphazardly trying to cope with for the good of the people. If leaders and governments were that interested in people's welfare and safety do you think we'd be living in the kind of world we do live in?
I might be cynical but at least I'm not naive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loz2110 and pine3s
W

WeekofWonder

Oct 22, 2018
There is NO difference in overall mortality this year compared to ANY previous year.
People are dying and will continue dying all the time.
This is a political manipulation by the world's elite (in the US the Democratic liberal half+ of the nation) to spread fear and make more money off of it.
28169A0E 5E23 44B8 ADFD 0E57BF31EC2B

Reactions: IUsedToBeDepressed, not4us, DyingAlf and 1 other person
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
All you people who are falling for and who believe all this, can you just answer one simple question (to yourselves) - how come this year THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF PEOPLE in the world died as any other year?

If you don't believe this, do some research. The overall mortality rate is unchanged.

So if there was any new and threatening virus, dangerous enough to shut down the entire fucking world, to literally ruin small to medium businesses (which favors large corporations) - wouldn't you expect to have an explosion of deaths worldwide? Or at least to have a slight rise in the death rates?

But there is none. Absolutely no increase of deaths whatsoever. Nothing is happening out of the ordinary. They just renamed the cause of death to "Covid 19".
Why?
This is an extremely complicated issue. If I get into details, I will only lose you. But to simplify - the rich are making more money, the rest of the world population (95%) is losing its freedom (and due to the media orchestrated spread of panic and fear, people are OK with it), they're changing the entire human race's way of thinking, an unprecedented social engineering experiment is taking place... and we are, like cattle, voluntarily taken to the slaughterhouse.

OK, this is too much for you to accept.
But then just ask yourself again - how come the same number of people are dying like last year or 5 years ago?
When there was a REAL pandemics happening, like the bubonic plague (black death) or the Spanish flue around 1920, the death toll was skyrocketing.
Today, still more people are dying from the common flue, malaria, alcohol and numerous other causes including suicide - than from Covid 19.

Was this really a good enough reason to ruin the global economy? To shut down entire countries? To have all media channels talk about a single topic 90% of the time?

This is a fraud of unprecedented scale. If you have any self-respect left, you will know better than to believe everything you are being served.
There are no more people dying than any other year. This simple fact tells the whole story. It cannot be ignored. We are being scammed on a mass scale.
Our children will live in a society which prohibits kissing, hand-shaking, even direct eye-contact (this last one is not a joke).. and encourages social alienation, social distancing, fear of other people.

If y'all allow this to happen - it'll be ON YOU.
Use your common sense. Don't be fooled.
Yes, most of us from here are going to leave this world on our own terms, but in the process we will keep our human dignity and won't allow the fuckers to downplay our intelligence and play with our emotions. We will not be their cattle and sheep.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIDme, pine3s and esse_est_percipi
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
All you've done is go on a temper tantrum, which is ironic considering what you said in your post. No cogent argument, no data or proof, just anger.

It's very obvious the global pandemic response is manufactured if you do the research. Everything about it stinks of being pre-planned.
What you call 'pissy little things' are actually the biggest government infringements on civil liberties since ww2.
They're testing the waters to see what they can get away with.

What we're witnessing now is the next phase in a global biopower program (the telecommunications phase).
I suggest you calm down, try to analyze the situation dispassionately, and look into things like agenda 21/2030, the history of the who, the bill gates foundation, the bilderberg meeting, event 201, ID2020, neuralink, amongst other things.
The concentration of wealth, power and influence in the world speak against this pandemic, the reaction and subsequent 'solution' to it, being just a random event which each nation is haphazardly trying to cope with for the good of the people. If leaders and governments were that interested in people's welfare and safety do you think we'd be living in the kind of world we do live in?

You misread me, I feel no anger, only disappointment lol

You can skew various pieces of information to suit your needs, as many people do - a lot of looking back with hindsight is just justifying actions after the fact. There are a lot of occurrences that do indeed look suspect from many angles, however it does not immediately mean that the apocalypse is nigh and we're all gonna start getting microchips implanted inside us :pfff: again yes, various parties will use it to their advantage but again it doesn't mean that they have power absolute to just upend the world and twist it to this dystopian image conjured up by people that are still, and it pays to keep it in mind as we argue this, are still essentially not giving a shit about vulnerable people and are purely looking out for themselves and their own fragile sense of "freedom".

:pfff: It really isn't me that needs to "calm down"; I'm calmly wearing my mask in places where breathing on/near others could transmit a virus that could be passed on to someone who could suffer immeasurably if they caught it. I'm calmly doing what I can to extend my circle of consideration well beyond myself and the people I know, calmly not freaking out about doing that and instead implicating everyone else into an "us and then mentality" when we should all be working together.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, AE2021, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
W

WeekofWonder

Oct 22, 2018
All you people who are falling for and who believe all this, can you just answer one simple question (to yourselves) - how come this year THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF PEOPLE in the world died as any other year?

If you don't believe this, do some research. The overall mortality rate is unchanged.

So if there was any new and threatening virus, dangerous enough to shut down the entire fucking world, to literally ruin small to medium businesses (which favors large corporations) - wouldn't you expect to have an explosion of deaths worldwide? Or at least to have a slight rise in the death rates?

But there is none. Absolutely no increase of deaths whatsoever. Nothing is happening out of the ordinary. They just renamed the cause of death to "Covid 19".
Why?
This is an extremely complicated issue. If I get into details, I will only lose you. But to simplify - the rich are making more money, the rest of the world population (95%) is losing its freedom (and due to the media orchestrated spread of panic and fear, people are OK with it), they're changing the entire human race's way of thinking, an unprecedented social engineering experiment is taking place... and we are, like cattle, voluntarily taken to the slaughterhouse.

But then just ask yourself again - how come the same number of people are dying like last year or 5 years ago?
When there was a REAL pandemics happening, like the bubonic plague (black death) or the Spanish flue around 1920, the death toll was skyrocketing.
Today, still more people are dying from the common flue, malaria, alcohol and numerous other causes including suicide - than from Covid 19.

Was this really a good enough reason to ruin the global economy? To shut down entire countries? To have all media channels talk about a single topic 90% of the time?

This is a fraud of unprecedented scale. If you have any self-respect left, you will know better than to believe everything you are being served.
There are no more people dying than any other year. This simple fact tells the whole story. It cannot be ignored. We are being scammed on a mass scale.
Our children will live in a society which prohibits kissing, hand-shaking, even direct eye-contact (this last one is not a joke).. and encourages social alienation, social distancing, fear of other people.

Yes, most of us from here are going to leave this world on our own terms, but in the process we will keep our human dignity and won't allow the fuckers to downplay our intelligence and play with our emotions. We will not be their cattle and sheep.

One Hell of a Slippery Slope, there. It's not because of confinement that in 10 years EYE-CONTACT will be illegal. You gotta be nuts to think that's "common sense".
The death rate of COVID has been shown to be between 3 and 4% (a number that you will not believe, of course, since it doesn't fit your conspiracy theory). Influenza has a death rate below 0.1%.

If EVERYONE in the US got COVID, it would make roughly 13,1 million deaths. You can't ignore this, but you will.

More people die of alcohol and suicide than COVID? Yeah, no shit, COVID appeared on the surface of the planet at the end of 2019. All those precautions are because it's contagious, which is NOT the case with ethylic comas and such.

By the way, if Democrats were "controlling" the US, y'all wouldn't have an obese Cheeto with a fake blond toupet as a president...

Finally, ironic to call people sheep when you clearly also got your point of view from other conspiracy theory nuts on the Internet.

Reactions: IUsedToBeDepressed, Red, Meditation guide and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
One Hell of a Slippery Slope, there. It's not because of confinement that in 10 years EYE-CONTACT will be illegal. You gotta be nuts to think that's "common sense".
The death rate of COVID has been shown to be between 3 and 4% (a number that you will not believe, of course, since it doesn't fit your conspiracy theory). Influenza has a death rate below 0.1%.

If EVERYONE in the US got COVID, it would make roughly 13,1 million deaths. You can't ignore this, but you will.

More people die of alcohol and suicide than COVID? Yeah, no shit, COVID appeared on the surface of the planet at the end of 2019. All those precautions are because it's contagious, which is NOT the case with ethylic comas and such.

By the way, if Democrats were "controlling" the US, y'all wouldn't have an obese Cheeto with a fake blond toupet as a president...

Finally, ironic to call people sheep when you clearly also got your point of view from other conspiracy theory nuts on the Internet.
But you didnt answer his question why the same number of people have died this year as any other year.
Wouldn't you expect the number to be significantly higher if there really was a deadly virus?
Or have authorities just re-labeled other types of death as 'covid' to give the illusion of danger and threat, so fear levels in the population can be maintained?
Because once fear is the dominant emotional mode in a population, those in power can pretty much do anything in the name of security.

Anyway, this discussion isn't going to get anywhere.
Still it seems obvious to me that this is a huge scam and social engineering project, and the astonishing government overreach wouldnt look out of place in 1984.

Last edited:
Reactions: pine3s
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Why are you so seemingly angry?

It's obvious the global pandemic response is manufactured if you do the research. Everything about it stinks of being pre-planned.
They're testing the waters to see what they can get away with before they roll out the big guns like microchips, biodigital tracking, a social credit system etc.

Try to analyze the situation dispassionately, and look into things like agenda 21/2030, the history of the who, the bill gates foundation, the bilderberg meeting, event 201, ID2020, neuralink, amongst other things.
Scientists have expected a pandemic of this magnitude for years. It comes as no surprise. If you know how viruses work, and look around at things like HIV, you will realize this pandemic is natural, and was long overdue.

When you eat things like bats, who are carriers of things like this, you can expect their diseases to spread.

The wonder is that our civil liberties have not been taken away yet. It's unfortunate that some people can't do simply things like wear masks. While not perfect they do help prevent the spread of the virus. And it's been extensively studied by scientists.

If you think the pandemic is some big conspiracy why have world leaders gotten the virus? Everyone can catch this virus, not just the little people.

Last edited:
Reactions: AE2021 and esse_est_percipi
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
The death rate of COVID has been shown to be between 3 and 4%
@worried_to_death they did answer it, the number is just so small compared to the amount of people that the overall number doesnt change very much. also i highly doubt the exact same number of people die every year.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I have breathing issues and I still wear a mask for hours on end. People are just selfish. At least Trump's dumb ass finally got covid.
I have a theory that he might be faking it.. wouldn't put it past him.

Apart from that I'm surprised so many people here have an interest in covid, considering we are all supposed to be suicidal nihilists lol.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind, esse_est_percipi, Red and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I have a theory that he might be faking it.. wouldn't put it past him.

Apart from that I'm surprised so many people here have an interest in covid, considering we are all supposed to be suicidal nihilists lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was. School is back on the 13th. Let's see how fast kids and myself get covid. All that reclusive time about to go to waste lol.

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm waiting for gallbladder surgery, been on the list for 9 months already and I still have to wait a year. I'm so mad at COVID.

• Hugs
Reactions: not4us
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I believe the virus is real and not a manufactured hoax, but I also believe various politicians are using it for their own devious goals. Here in California we have a double whammy with the lockdown. Our inept governor is Nancy Pelosi's nephew, and the equally inept mayor of San Francisco is eager to move up in politics. Given that San Francisco is Nancy's district, the lockdown has been particularly oppressive given her hate of Trump. Remember she was seen on video inside maskless in a salon when she Has prohibited the general public from them. Such hypocrisy and I'm simply fed up with all politicians.

I'm of the belief that it's ok for healthy people to catch it. For the vast majority it's just a severe flu and the more people that get it, the less chance the virus has of sustaining itself as new hosts disappear. Yes, many will die but the majority are people who were already at risk Of dying from anything. This is nature's way of culling the herd of those who don't contribute. Harsh, I know. But I'm ready to die, so I have a different view of death than most. My parents spent the last two years of their lives in a senior community and when I visited it was sad to see the horrible quality of life that most residents had. There was no quality. Past societies knew this well and the aged saw it as a sign of respect to die when they could no longer contribute to the clan or tribe.

Trump getting the Wuhan Virus is an interesting development. I'm not a huge fan, but I'd prefer him over the socialist platform of Joe Biden, and let's face it, the angry and crazy Kamala Harris is the real candidate. She was here in SF and she has some extreme views. Boris Johnson was also in very bad shape a couple months ago. If I was China, I would be concerned if Trump is re-elected. The combo of the US and United Kingdom retaliating for sending the Wuhan Virus into the world will be scary.

But all that said, I don't expect to be around to see the effects of the election. I'll be CTBed before that.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was. School is back on the 13th. Let's see how fast kids and myself get covid. All that reclusive time about to go to waste lol.

Ive thought about this but I don't thinkTrump is faking it. His ego of invincibility is too big to try this ploy. There are too many gotcha and I told you so comments in the media. He thinks he is God and a god doesn't get a disease.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Dr Iron Arc
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Two major forms of government control and surveillance are CCTV and facial recognition, yet both are rendered useless by the face masks the government themselves are asking us to wear.

Would that make any sense if they wanted more control and to take away your rights? Just think for a second.

Reactions: not4us, Deleted member 19654, Red and 3 others
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
It takes a lot of man hours to watch cameras of faces and run them through facial recognition software. It's used mostly for serious crimes so far, or to catch people with more than one name and identification.
Yeah for sure, it's not like Minority Report or anything lol, but it still makes no sense to say masks are any form of control etc.

The same goes for posts saying it's a conspiracy by our leaders to make money. By collapsing the world's strongest economies, industries and markets? Solid plan...

Reactions: not4us, Red, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Would that make any sense if they wanted more control and to take away your rights? Just think
It's a short term implementation to condition people into getting used to the goverment telling them what to.do.
Government: wear masks and social distance because covid.
Population: yes.
Government: get vaccine because covid.
Government: get digital tracking ID device because covid.
Government: isn't this new social credit system wonderful? You'll all be much safer and the economy will be more efficient. Oh, and covid.
Government: get microchips implanted because covid.

Population: hang on a second...
Government: got something to say?
Population: no.
Government: that's what I thought.
The same goes for posts saying it's a conspiracy by our leaders to make money. By collapsing the world's strongest economies, industries and markets? Solid plan...
They're willing to.take a short-term hit for long-term gains via a great economic reset (no more small or medium independent businesses, no more liquid cash, all banking online, etc). The global elite are playing 4d chess, not coffeehouse checkers.

Last edited:
Reactions: pine3s, OnlyTheWind and StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
It's a short term implementation to condition people into getting used to the goverment telling them what to.do.
Government: wear masks and social distance because covid.
Government: get vaccine because covid.
Government: get digital tracking ID device because covid.
Government: isn't this new social credit system wonderful? You'll all be much safer and the economy will be more efficient. Oh, and covid.
Government: get microchips implanted because covid.

Population: hang on a second...
Government: got something to say?
Population: no.
Government: that's what I thought.

They're willing to.take a short-term hit for long-term gains via a great economic reset (no more small or medium independent businesses, no more liquid cash, all banking online, etc). The global elite are playing 4d chess, not coffeehouse checkers.

• Wow
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Meditation guide
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020

Thank you, well said. I'm not usually engaged in conspiracy theories but Covid has me questioning lots of things. I'd add in big pharma, too. I don't trust that industry at all. They are solely focused on profits and the company that is first to generate a vaccine and get governments to mandate everyone getting it stands to make hundreds of trillions of dollars. While governments may not be able to force us to get vaccinated, they CAN put in stipulations. Want to fly on a plane? Show proof of vaccination. Want to renew your annual car registration? Show proof.

Every day I grow more at peace knowing I won't have to live through the inevitable tyranny,

Reactions: pine3s, StateOfMind and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Thank you, well said. I'm not usually engaged in conspiracy theories but Covid has me questioning lots of things. I'd add in big pharma, too. I don't trust that industry at all. They are solely focused on profits and the company that is first to generate a vaccine and get governments to mandate everyone getting it stands to make hundreds of trillions of dollars. While governments may not be able to force us to get vaccinated, they CAN put in stipulations. Want to fly on a plane? Show proof of vaccination. Want to renew your annual car registration? Show proof.

Every day I grow more at peace knowing I won't have to live through the inevitable tyranny,
Every time the question is asked "who benefits" in relation to the covid policies and future liberty-destroying possibilities, the answer is always the same elite persons, conglomerates, corporations, multinationals etc.

You're right to mention big pharma too, another highly sinister and amoral industry with a whole lot of power.

I want out of this nightmare too.

Reactions: pine3s and StateOfMind
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
If there was no COVID and with all the lock-downs and people washing hands and wearing masks and staying home worldwide, it would be logical to assume that the number of deaths compared to previous years should drop significantly as people catch less infectious diseases etc.
So if the number of deaths is the same as in previous years (according to conspiracy believers, I haven't checked) it means there is additional force in the game (COVID).
Screenshot

• Hugs
Reactions: IUsedToBeDepressed and DoNotLet2
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hello
My third thread about the virus. I don't advise reading this is if you have had enough.

This isn't getting any better even though my school hasn't been locked up yet. 1900+ new cases this day and over 100k cases in total. I know it's nothing compared to the USA but the feeling that coronavirus is getting closer and closer to my house is highly unpleasant. And the fact that it's overlapping with common cold and flu makes it even worse. The fall has been rather warm until now but people are still getting sick. But why is it 1900+ cases? WHY ISN'T IT LOWER?!

People avoiding wearing masks in public whatever it takes. When you enter the supermarket the guard is staying. But there is no guard inside so you can take your mask off.
I'm just super fuckily annoyed by people who say that the virus isn't serious because it kills just a few percent of infected people. I am not well spoken I can write but I am only able to say "um, yeah, nah, k" or "go fuck yourself". I can't discuss with those people. It annoys me. I'm annoyed by that. I wish I could make them a bit wiser. The matter is simple. The more of us treat the virus seriously the faster we will come back to the "normal life".
But hey there is going to be a vaccine soon, isn't it? Wendower Productions recently posted a video that merely transporting the vaccine will be hard as hell. Merely transporting. What about making the recipe? Normally the vaccines aren't produced so quickly. What if it won't be a healthy vaccine? A few thousands will die from it and they will have to remake it. Or the production with the recipe. The demand is extreme. Creating 8kkk of vaccines is going to take a lot of time. What if everything goes well? If they create a good recipe, produce the product quickly and transport it properly? It's very unlikely but even if that happens we still need months. We need to survive months at best!

BUT HOW AM I ABLE TO SURVIVE SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS?! THEY HAVE HEALTHY RESPIRATORY SYSTEMS, THEY CAN SURVIVE IN A MASK FOR AN HOUR OR LONGER BUT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING IN A MASK FOR 20 MINUTES?! Yes, they are sick people who can't use a mask but they are a minority. I hate the argument "I don't want to wear a mask because it doesn't protect me it protects the others". It's rare to see someone brag about their cruelty and bitchiness, isn't it?

Maybe the demons of COVID-19 won't visit me. But the likelihood of that is being lowered every single day :(
Your situation sounds almost similar to how it is in California, at least the part I live in. People still wear masks but they also seem to care less and less about following any other precautions or preventative measures (I've even seen people not washing their hands when they should) all because they think a mask or face shield alone is all they need because they think they're better than people in other parts of the country. It's a form of hubris that they refuse to even go the extra mile and they just want to distract from their own failings by mocking other people. Like yeah, I get it. Some people won't wear a mask in Florida. Who cares? Wearing a mask here doesn't mean you're invincible and free to meet twenty of your friends every day (actual thing I've seen people do). I know we don't have it the worst but our cases and deaths are still relatively high numbers wise and our governor thinks it's okay just because he's not listening to Trump.

Vaccines won't even help Americans much the way people are hoping they will because the vaccines for coronaviruses in general don't work as well on people who are obese or diabetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide, Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020

Why?

its useless, really

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Is she in her 80s? Amazing woman. She's giving it to him:

Reactions: not4us and Deleted member 19654
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@Meditation guide
I think you are one of the most logical people in this thread XD
Lol this thread isn't mine anymore it's got so many replies which is very nice obviously ^^ but it would be better if some of you stopped using ad personam against each other. Some people are getting manipulated easier than the others but I don't want to be feel guilty because of hate here and I'd rather not have my thread locked.
My opinion is that the virus is real but we can't do much unless we know more so I dislike when somebody says "I read 3 articles I'm an expert" because too many people would have to be in a conspiracy in order to keep the nonexistence in secret.

Reactions: Nohopeinhell, AE2021, not4us and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hello

I have not worn a mask anywhere lol! But feeling great hehe!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
too many people would have to be in a conspiracy in order to keep the nonexistence in secret.
You get the gold prize for logic.

• Love
Reactions: DoNotLet2 and not4us
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018

Care to provide any sources? Here's what I found:

• Love
Reactions: DoNotLet2