• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Hello again SS family,
My CTB time is going to be very soon. I've learned to put my happiness first and that means me departing from this life. This is the only way that I'll truly be free. I've created memories for my husband and children to have. This isn't their fault that I've been tired for a long time. My self esteem and confidence are gone, the shame, regret and guilt of my poor past decisions is eating me non stop, the trauma from past sexual, physical and mental abuse is still present. I've failed at everything. I've finished everything I wanted to do in this life and I set the bar high for my children to follow my work ethic and education path, I dropped the ball in other areas with them due to my poor decisions. I will be making a final goodbye post on here soon. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being supportive on here.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Traveller12724, another_creature and GoatHerder

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I hope you find the peace you're looking for. If you want to talk more we're here to listen.

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I know you will finally find peace. I know it.