NBreatheMe

NBreatheMe

Jun 30, 2019
I was diagnosed with hypothension few years ago, been taking norpheneprhine to increase my blood preassure. I'm still not sure if gonna choice exsanguination or poisoning (maybe use depressants); anyway, would it make it faster if I take norpheneprhine before?

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Your medication is pretty unusual - you mean norepinephrine? In case of emergency, right?

Anyway, it's not suitable. Especially not for exsanguination. If you want to bleed out, take your daily dosage and don't overdose this stuff.

Reactions: NBreatheMe
NBreatheMe

NBreatheMe

Jun 30, 2019
Your medication is pretty unusual - you mean norepinephrine? In case of emergency, right?

Anyway, it's not suitable. Especially not for exsanguination. If you want to bleed out, take your daily dosage and don't overdose this stuff.

Nope, it's norphenephrine (I'm mexican so maybe I misnamed it, however it's Norfenefrina, not Norepinefrina), 10 mg 3 times per day during summer, and only by morning the rest of the year, that's exactly what doctor said.
But as long as I know have a similar, if not the same, function than norepinephrine.

So THANK YOU.