• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dearlybeloved998

dearlybeloved998

Lost and confused
Dec 10, 2021
I was reading up about witchcraft related stuff and realized I could make a deal with the devil and specify any death I wish, right?
I don't know if this Is real or fake/superstitious religious mumbo jumbo like the idea of being a ghost when you die but it's worth a shot, It would kinda be like that death-note anime, but I'm the one dying, I don't mean this in a joking metaphor way either, this could be promising.

What do you guys think?
As an actual occultist, nope, that's not how it works.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and lostautist
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
If you could sell your soul to the devil... wouldn't you already have? Or is it only possible for a 'lucky' few? lol

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
If a painless death is all you want, science already has the answer in the form of N and inert gas methods of CTB. You don't have to go looking for the devil.

There are practitioners of witchcraft/voodoo/sorcery/black magic who claim to be able to put a hex on people and make their lives miserable, but I don't believe such practitioners have the ability to guarantee you a painless death.

• Informative
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
There are plenty of fast, painless methods. No need to sell your soul, at most these will cost you a couple hundred dollars.

Dragon's Heart

Dragon's Heart

Well, that didnt go as planned.
Dec 14, 2021
If the devil is intelligent enough to think she can actually possess a soul, then go for it. Devil: buyer beware and bless your heart sweetie!
I have other opinions about the satanic mythology that I've developed but I digress...

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Both the stupid divine pathetic wankers the devil and God shouldn't be 'trifled with' just ignore them and don't give them what they want.
If God created man he is nothing more than an abuser of his children.
All I'll say is there's definitely something in that stuff you don't want to find out if you want to die, playing with them ties you to existence more. I think op is joking but this goes for anyone genuinely thinking about that stuff. Don't be tempted through fear or reward.

• Informative
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
Sounds unlikely