• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
I was reading up about witchcraft related stuff and realized I could make a deal with the devil and specify any death I wish, right?
I don't know if this Is real or fake/superstitious religious mumbo jumbo like the idea of being a ghost when you die but it's worth a shot, It would kinda be like that death-note anime, but I'm the one dying, I don't mean this in a joking metaphor way either, this could be promising.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
How old are you?

No that doesnt work in real life.

Reactions: dontwannadie, blueclover_., Depressed Cat and 7 others
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
How old are you?

No that doesnt work in real life.
I'm 20-years-old, I just thought about all the guys that did it is all. (Historically speaking)

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I don't know if this Is real or fake/superstitious religious mumbo jumbo
You wanna hazard a guess, mate?
EDIT: Dammit I just ended up repeating @GenesAndEnvironment

Reactions: little helpers and °Celsuis_Caesar
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
There's a bunch of articles about "How to sell your soul to the devil" Maybe they were for comedy purposes, damn.
Maybe want to try it out and let us know how it turned ou… wait a minute.zzzZZZ

Reactions: demuic and °Celsuis_Caesar
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
Maybe want to try it out and let us know how it turned ou… wait a minute.zzzZZZ
Man.

puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Keep your eyes peeled for any strange dark notebooks lying around on the ground. If you are able to find one you might get to meet a devil. You can write your name in the notebook and get a heart attack but I'm not sure if that's painless, it's a guaranteed method at least. Or make a deal with them and cut your lifespan in half (this choice is my preferred method if I find such a notebook).

• Informative
Reactions: demuic, Ta555 and °Celsuis_Caesar
Samsal112

Samsal112

Student
Dec 20, 2021
Everyone is cracking jokes, but I get why you're asking. Killing yourself is pretty serious, and we're all scared of the pain aspect. Also, since I have really started thinking of ctb, religion is all I can think about. What if I am wrong and there really is a God? So, I get your question and your desperation. However, as someone raised on the Christian religion, I can tell you that the Devil doesn't care about you. If you're going to kill yourself and sell your soul than you're already his and he doesn't need to make deals with you. So, either there's no need to make a deal with the Devil, or there is no Devil. I wouldn't spend time thinking about witchcraft and deals when you could be spending your final moments doing something else.

• Informative
Reactions: Brianiskillingme, ColorlessTrees, blueclover_. and 5 others
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Even if we assume the devil is real and he's willing to make deals... how would you contact him? Obviously, it can't be very easy or almost everyone would be gorgeous billionaires. The average penis size would be like 12 inches. Politicians and world leaders would be dropping dead every time they made an unpopular choice.

If the devil is real... what sets your "trade for my soul" wish apart from everyone else?

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and little helpers
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
Everyone is cracking jokes, but I get why you're asking. Killing yourself is pretty serious, and we're all scared of the pain aspect. Also, since I have really started thinking of ctb, religion is all I can think about. What if I am wrong and there really is a God? So, I get your question and your desperation. However, as someone raised on the Christian religion, I can tell you that the Devil doesn't care about you. If you're going to kill yourself and sell your soul than you're already his and he doesn't need to make deals with you. So, either there's no need to make a deal with the Devil, or there is no Devil. I wouldn't spend time thinking about witchcraft and deals when you could be spending your final moments doing something else.
That's true, thanks for the advice, @Samsal112
Even if we assume the devil is real and he's willing to make deals... how would you contact him? Obviously, it can't be very easy or almost everyone would be gorgeous billionaires. The average penis size would be like 12 inches. Politicians and world leaders would be dropping dead every time they made an unpopular choice.

If the devil is real... what sets your "trade for my soul" wish apart from everyone else?
Apparently summoning him is a tedious process from the article I read: https://www.higgypop.com/news/sell-your-soul/, But I get what you're saying if this was true The economy would be F**ked by people wishing for money

Last edited:
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
could I make a deal with the devil to enjoy life?

Reactions: blueclover_. and °Celsuis_Caesar
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
be the devil yourself and secure a painless method, dude.

Reactions: blueclover_. and °Celsuis_Caesar
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You should definitely sell your eternal soul to the Devil & end up in Hell forever just so he makes your suicide painless. :sunglasses:

• Yay!
Reactions: blueclover_., AlwaysAnhedonia, cyanlove and 2 others
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
most people are devils
It's crossed my mind but it's just a saying - people commit morally bad choices and their said to have done a deal with the devil.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
You should definitely sell your eternal soul to the Devil & end up in Hell forever just so he makes your suicide painless. :sunglasses:
Nice to see the website is Christian friendly, Salut!

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Research your options. The devil is a metaphorical adversary and you're already in deep communication. It won't offer you comfort.

Unfortunately we as people all face our painful relationship with death on a physical and mental level. I hope you find some light in it all.

• Informative
Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and little helpers
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Keep your eyes peeled for any strange dark notebooks lying around on the ground. If you are able to find one you might get to meet a devil. You can write your name in the notebook and get a heart attack but I'm not sure if that's painless, it's a guaranteed method at least. Or make a deal with them and cut your lifespan in half (this choice is my preferred method if I find such a notebook).
And have some apples ready to offer the death god :) 🍎 I definitely would not go the 'I am justice' route and would just write my own name in it next to 'dies peacefully in their sleep tonight'.

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic, puppet_nihilist and °Celsuis_Caesar
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
most people are devils
It's crossed my mind but it's just a saying - people commit morally bad choices and their said to have done a deal with the devil.
I see, it's more of a metaphor then real "Deal with the devil"

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd? and little helpers
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Nice to see the website is Christian friendly, Salut!

Did you call me a Christian or did you admit you're a Christian for believing in Christian mythology/the Devil? :)) Baci e saluti!

• Yay!
Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and little helpers
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dragon's Heart
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I don't know anymore

Satan has possessed you & given you amnesia! :ohhhh:

CRUX SACRA SIT MIHI LUX!
NON DRACO SIT MIHI DUX!

VADE RETRO SATANA!
NUNQUAM SUADE MIHI VANA!

SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS!
IPSE VENENA BIBAS!

I just performed an exorcism on you & made you unable to practice witchcraft. You've been Catho-punk'd! ✝️

Reactions: Noctis and °Celsuis_Caesar
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Jan 10, 2022
Satan has possessed you & given you amnesia! :ohhhh:

CRUX SACRA SIT MIHI LUX!
NON DRACO SIT MIHI DUX!

VADE RETRO SATANA!
NUNQUAM SUADE MIHI VANA!

SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS!
IPSE VENENA BIBAS!

I just performed an exorcism on you & made you unable to practice witchcraft. You've been Catho-punk'd! ✝️
Oh god, I remember everything!

Wait… is that you Choir boy @hotelbeneathground? I remember now, they castrated you, JESUS!

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
on my worst days I asked god and the devil, mother Mary and allah, they must be deaf. Not the most realistic one in my option.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
KTbear

KTbear

This Be The Verse
Dec 15, 2021

Having superb fiddlin' skills might set one apart.

• Yay!
Reactions: little helpers, °Celsuis_Caesar, Noctis and 1 other person