ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Woke up for once in a good mood and not wanting to swallow my gun, and oh boy... oh boy did I sure learn what that would fucking mean for a bastard like me! Get to work and begin the usual bullshit for one department manager to come in and complain about my work. Made me feel like shit, but we're just getting started because shortly after another person came to say I suck at my job in a SEPARATE DIVISION! THAT'S TWO IN ONE DAY! Now, any enjoyment of my day is snuffed out but I still need to be punished for even having a good morning you stupid fuck and finally my main boss saw me fuck something else up and that cemented the humiliation. This was 2hours into my day and I could hardly focus at all I just wanted to fucking jump out the window after all that. BUT!! There was more in store for me I got overdrafted because I forgot to cancel a subscription like a fucking idiot. 45 dollars in the negative down out of my measely 500 dollar paycheck for the cherry on top. Rest assured whatever powers that be I got the fucking message and I won't do it again fuck me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sleeps, not-2-b-the-answer, Finding Sirius and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound so frustrating what you are going through and I understand why you would feel angry. In a life like this suffering is simply inescapable and it seems as though other people often just make things worse for us. But yes, the existence of life is certainly a cruel mistake. Simply just existing makes the thought of non existence sound so incredibly appealing.

Reactions: ikadasui
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
That sucks. I hope you recover from all that quickly!

Reactions: ikadasui and A simple aid
A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
Woke up for once in a good mood and not wanting to swallow my gun, and oh boy... oh boy did I sure learn what that would fucking mean for a bastard like me! Get to work and begin the usual bullshit for one department manager to come in and complain about my work. Made me feel like shit, but we're just getting started because shortly after another person came to say I suck at my job in a SEPARATE DIVISION! THAT'S TWO IN ONE DAY! Now, any enjoyment of my day is snuffed out but I still need to be punished for even having a good morning you stupid fuck and finally my main boss saw me fuck something else up and that cemented the humiliation. This was 2hours into my day and I could hardly focus at all I just wanted to fucking jump out the window after all that. BUT!! There was more in store for me I got overdrafted because I forgot to cancel a subscription like a fucking idiot. 45 dollars in the negative down out of my measely 500 dollar paycheck for the cherry on top. Rest assured whatever powers that be I got the fucking message and I won't do it again fuck me
lol...u almost made a joke...its like they(the powers that be) standing on ur neck and when u dared to lift your head a little bit...they smashed it to the ground and blasted "I want you to get down....and stay down"....in america(i assume thats ur location) a good source of peoples pain is employment...if you need someone to listen or talk to...im here...but alway remember those who oppress you...are just as oppressed as you...we all sufffer and we take out that pain on each other...we perpetuate suffering......understanding help is always here

Reactions: ikadasui