• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
I ordered SN about 3 times since February and It finally came. my plan is for next Thursday, 8 days. I've ordered Domperidone for the Antiemetic. I keep reading about different doses of SN and water, I need to get it right. is 50mg in 100mI water a good dose or should I change it? I had a failed attempt a couple weeks ago(method was drowning, failed..obviously). Ive had June 18th in my head for a while now. I messed up and told my doctor and care leaver support that I have a plan to take my life, I guess I was kinda hoping for some help. yesterday I had a bunch of phone calls of different doctors/services and they all said they were 'concerned', I know how it goes and I just can't be sectioned..i'm so close! I told them I'm feeling better and stuff but I'm not sure they believe me. should I move my date forward just to be safe or stick with my plan?
Thanks

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
this is an individual question, if you are prepared do it, if it is not better. only you will know the time of your journey. 25 mg in 50 ml of water.

Reactions: kate_rd and GoodPersonEffed
kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
this is an individual question, if you are prepared do it, if it is not better. only you will know the time of your journey. 25 mg in 50 ml of water.

I will probably wait until the set date, I'm not really prepared right now & thank you

Reactions: Ulisses
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I think it's a good idea to wait for your original date. You need to do it right if you choose to go through with it. You said you were kind of hoping for help. They are expressing concern - how about taking them up on it? Hide your SN and whatever else you have for your method so it will be there if you decide you need it. Just see where it goes. I support whatever decision you make. Just take your time. Impulsiveness can result in mistakes.

• Love
Reactions: kate_rd and sadghost
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
25g
35g if 100kg+ .

Put in 50ml water (if can't measure up to 100ml is good but not more) .

Not much more to it . Don't over complicate :heart:

As for your other worries , it depends on your location , some places are more aggressive while others are lenient (regarding sectioning). If you said you have no intentions you should be okay though . Do things at your own pace . It's your life , it's your time , it's your (sadly) death . Don't let others (including me/us) control it and tell you that you are ready , or not ready .... Do when you feel comfortable , not because of outside pressure from a particular event .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: autumnal, kate_rd and FriendofDeath
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
'Messing up' and telling your doctor you want to CTB might be your way of telling yourself you're not ready. Don't rush into it. If you've told them you've changed your mind, then it sounds like you have time to think about it. Good luck with whatever decision you go with.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, kate_rd, AnxietyAttack44 and 2 others