• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
I am just wondering what peoples coping mechanisms are when you know ctb is inevitable and close by but you are just waiting for that right moment for your SI to give way?

How do other people get through each day when they know it's inevitable and life is only taking you on a miserable existence of needless suffering and pain. I am struggling with feeling immense fear and anxiety, while also feeling very angry and bitter for being forced into making this decision, due to circumstances beyond my control. I don't want to feed into this. I want to feel more at peace with things. I use to like gardening but I cannot do it now since I lost the company of my dog who was all I had. She loved being in the garden with me. I only find some bit of relief now for a couple of hours when im at the gym and challenge myself to lift weights. Any ideas on how I can come to peace with my decision and get through the days as I wait to ctb?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, GoatHerder and Forever Sleep
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I wish I could give you some sound advice, but my coping mechanisms are ultimately maladaptive. I distract myself with (1)online shopping and (2) keeping myself engaged in some sort of organization/cleaning/decorating project around the house (keeping my body busy keeps my mind distracted.)

Sometimes the distractions do not help at all. On particularly depressive days, summoning any motivation can be nearly impossible; so on those inactive days, I just sit around and consider everything I hate about myself and my life and take periodic naps throughout the day.. Which is how yesterday went. I want to cease existing so badly, I really do. I've had some grave epiphanies over the last 24+ hours, and I don't know how effective my copes are going to be from this point forward.

It's tough trying to cope with an existence that one cannot wait to dispose of.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99 and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
Isolating myself in nature with no other people around or simply scrolling through this website...I can't say it's especially helpful and I also don't want to give myself false hope

M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
Isolating myself in nature with no other people around or simply scrolling through this website...I can't say it's especially helpful and I also don't want to give myself false hope
I wish I could isolate myself in nature, I think that is the best thing. There's no where to,do that around here unfortunately.

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
It's very difficult getting through every day. I usually spend my whole day trying not to panic about being alive by constantly listening to music so I can't think. If I'm not listening to music, I'm watching videos. And I spend 2-4 hours practicing guitar.