• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
I find sorted information about the above diagnosis but nothing related to the SN Method with someone suffering with all of the above.
My thoughts are, do to having all the illnesses SN would have a quicker death, I'd appreciate any thoughts on this.

Also I haven't been on this forum that long, but I'd like to say thanks for all the information I've gained.

I'm thinking tonight might be my attempt. If I chicken out I'll let you know in this post tomorrow morning.
Also the medication I'll be taking before SN will be:
Oxycodone x 2 or hydrocodone 10mg x2
Amitriptyline 100mg
Pregabalin 300mg
Mirtazapine 30mg
Duloxatine 60mg
Bentyl 40mg
Pantoprazole 40mg
Then about 1 or 2 hours later
Approximately 35mg of SN do to my weight

If anyone sees a problem please let me know

Last edited:
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
The pantoprazole and bentyl are for nausea and vomiting.

As far as the medication regiment goes, that's what I normally take at bedtime, plus the 8 different medications I take when I get up, the only thing I'm adding is the bentyl and SN.
That's part of the problem no one should have to take all this medication on a daily basis just to be comfortable.
I tell my doctor's I refuse to take more medicine just so the CEOs of the pharmacy can buy a bigger boat while I sit home and say see how comfortable I am, but I have no money left to enjoy life.
I find sorted information about the above diagnosis but nothing related to the SN Method with someone suffering with all of the above.
My thoughts are, do to having all the illnesses SN would have a quicker death, I'd appreciate any thoughts on this.

Also I haven't been on this forum that long, but I'd like to say thanks for all the information I've gained.

I'm thinking tonight might be my attempt. If I chicken out I'll let you know in this post tomorrow morning.
Also the medication I'll be taking before SN will be:
Oxycodone x 2 or hydrocodone 10mg x2
Amitriptyline 100mg
Pregabalin 300mg
Mirtazapine 30mg
Duloxatine 60mg
Bentyl 40mg
Pantoprazole 40mg
Then about 1 or 2 hours later
Approximately 35mg of SN do to my weight

If anyone sees a problem please let me know
My attempt will have to wait till a later date, something came up I have to take care of first.

Last edited:
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
Some how I deleted replies people made SORRY

N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
So as of right now. Tonight's the night, right now I'm in so much back pain and having trouble breathing just walking 20 ft, no one should have to live like this. If I don't post with in the next week that means I succeeded.
I won't have this site open after the SN and I'm going to remove it from saved sites..
..... I just hope SI doesn't kicks in....
I've already said goodbye to my family over the past 2 months, I also told them there will be no warning....

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, paleperson, Mofreeko and 1 other person
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
I've taken everything, bye

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra