• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
A funny story writing game that involves creating a story as a team. Each player adds the next line(s) of the story. Each post must only contain 1-10 lines of continued story. The Main Character must stay alive for at least 10 posts. If the character dies, someone can invent a new story beginning with a new Character!
Hope you all have fun writing this first story together:heart:
-------

..The first couple of months were doable. I didn't have much, or any, friends in that school. Just a group of 'other guys' to which I shared some space and time, in class and at lunch hour. It took me quite a while to adapt to the new situation. A new school, new people, I was the youngest, for reasons I can't recall the rest of my class were late 15 or just turned 16 years. On top of that I was quite skinny, too polite, raised well by my parents, a bit too well I guess and I still had a 'childish' side in me. I was young for my age. (to be continued..)

• Love
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, WitheringAway, mx5nb3 and 3 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
After those first months schoolwork started to feel like a drag. I zoned out at school and procrastinated on my homework. I had, at best, become acquainted with my new classmates. I couldn't help but feel ostracized. My single mother overworked herself, and I couldn't even find words of support for her.

Then, on another lonely evening, I heard my phone's notification sound.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Deleted member 17331 and _Minsk
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
It was my controller. I'd been activated.
"Who's the target?" I yawned.
"The catty blonde who sits behind you in algebra. We have reason to believe she's a spy from the Yukon. Your job is to find out what she knows, and who her contact is. You have 2 weeks."
I packed my shrink ray and invisibility suit in my Invader Zim backpack with my schoolbooks and began to mentally prepare for my mission.
Surely they didn't mean Brooke whats-her-name? She's the prettiest girl in school! The Yukon? What are those sneaky canucks up to? And two weeks... the homecoming dance is in 2 weeks.
This could be my most challenging mission yet...

• Love
Reactions: WitheringAway, mx5nb3, WinterFaust and 3 others
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Finally, my big mission had begun. "Can I really accompish this?", i thought. If I succeed.. my mother won't have to worry about working ever again, and I may never have to go back to school. But if l fail..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
It's a done deal. They will get rid of me once and for all. I was given too many chances it's my time to shine and prove myself.
I go out for a run and there I see her "wait this can't be Brooke!!" "She lives in the same neighborhood!"
Well guess I have to start working earlier than I initially anticipated!

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk