• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lostpariah9989

Sep 18, 2023
I've been seriously considering CTB as of late....

I've given up on trying to go on anymore. All of my friends and family have turned their back on me, depression and anxiety has just eaten me alive, and the isolation from everyone just make all of it too much for me to bear. I can't keep going on like this anymore, I'm in too much pain to keep going on anymore and at this point, I'm a lost cause and a burden to those around me. I'm tired of talking to people about the same stuff over and over again, it never gets me anywhere and the people I talk to claim to care, but really they don't, or at this point they're just burnt out from me venting all the time. That's why I'm choosing CTB, I'm too much of a burden on everyone and my mental health situation is just hopeless at this point...

I'm looking for a method of CTB that is quick, fairly cheap, and somewhat easy to get ahold of. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could use?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forveleth, Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm looking for a method of CTB that is quick, fairly cheap, and somewhat easy to get ahold of. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could use?
There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about different methods there and in any case you will have to make your own choice. Nobody else can do that for you.

Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring and dreadful what you go through, it sounds like you've suffered a lot in this cruel existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.